Creation Lover and Filmmaker

InceptionGensis

Apr 6, 2021
Hello fellow artists, designers, hobbyists, and appreciators.

I'm new here and a bit overwhelmed, but I thought I might share some things about myself and hopefully get to know some of the great people here. My friends call me Remy, I'm a filmmaker by trade and a photographer by hobby. I've directed and wrote a few films and have built an extensive portfolio in my photography, so I thought this would be a great place to come and share my passion for creation. I've been mostly losing myself in the HS2 creation system and trying my hardest to create unique characters with some depth to them as well as backstory. And to be quite honest with you, my reason for coming here was in hope of being able to share what I've created and get feedback from my fellow creators.

I thought I might start my introduction by sharing a creation I made on HS2 DX for anyone who may want it. I'll first attach a screenshot of the character, followed by her character card.

HS2_2021-04-06-11-42-43-779.png
Trixie Moiré Carlisle
Sex: Female
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Nationality: United States
Hobbies: Fashion, Blogging, Poetry

Bio:
Trixie is the daughter of the outspoken writer David Carlisle. David, a best-selling author, was able to amass great success and wealth. Trixie has been David's pride and joy, so his daughter was left not wanting for anything. Many would point out how spoiled she is, but she's quite sure that she's earned all that she has having to put up with her father's work and travel. Trixie decided to create her own identity and started her own TikTok and YouTube channel talking about the latest fashions and styles. Finding surprising success, she continues to put out videos daily, learning her way through editing and camera work. However, as her success continued to grow, she started running out of time to edit her videos and was in danger of falling behind. Until she put out an ad for a talented editor to help her out, that's when she met you. Since you've joined her team, she's been able to do so much more with her time, and her popularity is reaching a peak she never thought she'd achieve. Knowing you were a big part of it, she decided to send you an invitation for dinner to talk about the channel and get to know you.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Cul