Creation of MC (public voting) - A Big Family in Debt

Which MC would you like to play? What do you think?

• 1 With a little features. (a much calmer and more "youthful" appearance)

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • 2 Somewhere in between.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 3 With a bit of features, but not excessive. (gives more "personality" to the character)

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Who cares about MC, I prefer not to waste time with him.

• I like his hair.

• I like the physique you have chosen.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I do not like the haircut. (write me more in the comments)

• I don't like that he has brown hair. (write me more in the comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too thin, I prefer him to be fat.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I prefer it to look like a nerd.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
1a.png 1b.png
2a.png 2b.png
3a.png 3b.png
Current vote:
History of the character: A few years ago he lost his parents in an accident and now lives with friends of his parents. By default he is 19 years old but he is customizable and still attends school even if he has very low grades (this at the beginning of the game).
He is a carefree and inexperienced in everything (I took my cue from Summertime Saga), it will be the player's task to increase his skills and decide what he wants to become. The choices made and the skills will lead the MC to use different expressions and attitudes.
(The clothes will not be evaluated, but probably more will be added to give you the possibility to change at least your home clothes).
sfsadsda-nvidia_denoiser2.png
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys,
during the development of A Big Family in Debt I decided to "recreate the models" of the characters with various votes. (More info: )

The characters that will be modified are:
  • Emily (leaseholder):
  • Mia (young teen roommate): Coming soon
  • MC (player):
  • Victoria (teen roommate): Coming soon

Last edited:
Reactions: Crystal Clover

215303j

I voted for no. 3.

But what I don't get is that in the full-body picture he suddenly looks.... almost a bit feminine?
Not sure what's up with that. It may just be the skin texture there (too smooth there) but I think I also have some problems with his eyebrows and cheekbones.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
they're the same guy.

I get what your point is, but the differences are so marginal you couldn't sell them as anything but identical twins. in a game with any two of them people wouldn't be able to tell them apart unless you wrote it out every time.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Not a fan of the hair and in 2 and 3 his face looks way too long, also kind of pale, so I voted for 1.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
But what I don't get is that in the full-body picture he suddenly looks.... almost a bit feminine?
It doesn't give me the same impression, but I think that in that scene I used a feminine "expressive pose" to make the MC look tighter, maybe that's why.
anyway in that image I used the MC 3

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
I get what your point is, but the differences are so marginal you couldn't sell them as anything but identical twins. in a game with any two of them people wouldn't be able to tell them apart unless you wrote it out every time.
Not a fan of the hair and in 2 and 3 his face looks way too long, also kind of pale, so I voted for 1.
thank you for your comments.
I use this vote above all to understand if it is better to have a plump face with a round chin, and a nose a bit "upwards" (the nose upwards I will not put it but then I will decide whether to put it or not) 1 or a face a bit more adult 2 or a face with cheekbones and chin more defined 3