[S>Voice] [S>Writer] Paid Unpaid Creative Story Producer/Writer & Voice Looking To Assist

CaptainMarvelous

Oct 2, 2019
Hey Guys,

Long time lurker of F95 and fan of Adult Games. Recently found myself unemployed and been meaning to make a dive into Adult Gaming. It's been a guilty pleasure of mine several years now.

Skills:
  • 8 Years of Traditional "Film & Television Media" experience.
  • Experience delivering quality work across a variety of creative disciplines.
  • Produced many stories from beginning to end.
  • Feature Films
  • Short Stories
  • Commercials
  • Worked on Triple A titles before.
  • Very familiar with startup life.
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
  • Experience in mentoring.
  • Familiar with Pop Culture IP's.
  • English is my native language.

Preferred method of contact:
  • Discord or Telegram
  • Discord: Captain Marvelous#0001

Employment Type & Rates:
  • I'm open to all offers at the moment. I have never done anything in the Adult Gaming field despite my Senior/Veteran experience in traditional media. (I know my place, capabilities, and ignorance.)
  • Unpaid Preferences : Have some foundation created. I don't want to write a 100 page script and not see a game within a year.
  • Paid Preferences: ALL

Availability:
  • Recently unemployed. I live at my computer at the moment seeking a passion project and can be pretty much on-call within reason. I wouldn't mind vibing on Discord while we all work.

Work Samples:
  • Due to privacy issues, I would not be able to share them here with my name attached to a very extensive IMDb page and possibly getting back into traditional production when COVID loosens up on the film industry. I'm more than welcome to hop on a Discord call to verify my experience in a different form as well as talk about your project.

Additional comments:
  • I also do Voice Acting work. I have a lot of cinema equipment and can provide "Quality" for male roles.
  • Feel free to ask questions in this thread. I'll update answers in an "edit" post.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: user220 and Cul