[S>Writer] Paid Creative Writer looking to flex his artistic talent/contribute to a project

Dothackjhe

Oct 26, 2017
Greetings,

So, a little bit of background about myself:

For the last 7 or so years of my life, I have been in the writing trade. Working at home as such comes with its own ups and downs, and the latter more so since the pandemic started. Recently, I have been finding myself having more time on my hands than I am used to, which results in more articles read than written, video games played, re-played and finished, movies watched and rewatched, and everything else that free time can offer as a privilege. This might come off as a good thing, which it can be to a certain extent, but it actually is not for someone who is still working towards retirement and is still far from achieving it. So, to put my life a little bit back on track, I have been having plans to expand into creative writing, which essentially touches on what I love about as a reader and care to improve upon in myself.

I do not have much to showcase, aside from the one fan fiction I have written based on StarCraft at Wattpad, as I am literally only recently taking a step towards creative writing. But as far as having the know-how about writing in general (grammar, diction, spelling, etc.), I can say my more than 7 years of experience and constant learning are paying off. Being a reader myself, also, comes with the advantage of having a keen sense for a good story. With these at my disposal, I am more than confident in my ability to deliver on what I promise: high-quality output.

So, following the template established in this section of the forum, I am offering my service to write creatively with the following important details:

Skills:
- Creative writing

Preferred method of contact:

Employment Type & Rates:
- $0.05 per word

Availability:
- Freelance, mostly, but I would consider a part-time/full-time role, if available.

Work Samples:
-

Additional comments:
- I may lack experience right now, but I could compensate with hard work, ensuring high-quality output. In addition, I practice a degree of flexibility with my writing, which enables me to write in either American or British English.

Last edited: