3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
On one hand I understand where you're coming from, on the other, if this type of content can get more exposure it's more likely to get more people interested. More people interested (in theory) leads to more content. If interest can get to the point where some of the more well known smaller fetishes are at then we might get VN's instead of KN's, or even actual full fedged games.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
When the real Bestiality starts happening - I will be on board.

Slugs are among least erotic animals posibly existing.

Give me Dogs, Horses, Giant bee's, Rabits (fucking love Rabits in bestiality SFM stuff ;p), Dolphins. Just about anything will be better than sluggs.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i really like the idea of being a female explorer in some unkown wilderness with many creatures who can fuck you. but the style reminds me of some skyrim mod art style. if the style would be a bit different and no novel kind of thing and more of a rpg with choices, and the girl would look a bit more natural (eye pad? oO)i would play it for sure! still very promising!

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
When the real Bestiality starts happening - I will be on board.

Slugs are among least erotic animals posibly existing.

Give me Dogs, Horses, Giant bee's, Rabits (fucking love Rabits in bestiality SFM stuff ;p), Dolphins. Just about anything will be better than sluggs.
dogs are overused and i personally cannot get behind the liking of horses, but bees, spiders, aliens and especially monkeys why not

Last edited:
Reactions: Banshee96

Angmir

May 29, 2017
dogs are overused and i personally cannot get behind the liking of horses, but bees, spiders, aliens and especially monkeys for sure!
As you said it "personaly" - thats just your personal opinion.

One thing I sort of agree that Horse bestiality doesnt usualy work very well in the type of besti I like. Its hardly impossible for Horse to rape a girl ;] or to at least try to do lewd stuff with girl. Only realistic sex with horse is initiated by humans, and that is less sexy. And then it is always very controlled intercourse not a wild sex in the spur of the moment things.

But I totaly dissagree with Dogs. Canines and big felines are the hottest kind of animals to have sex with human females. They are always horny, very capable of having realistic sex with humans, and are known even in the real world to agressively try to copulate with women out of their own will (famous leg humping). Thats why dogs are great in bestiality.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
... and are known even in the real world to agressively try to copulate with women out of their own will (famous leg humping)...
Not to detract from your statement, but...

Generally speaking, that's actually not what's going on with a dog humping a leg (or anything else for the most part for that matter). While, yes, the act is somewhat reproductive, the motive behind the act has nothing to do with sex; the dog is showing (or attempting to show) dominance.

While that doesn't change much, I feel that it is important for any one to know should they decide to use a canine inspired creature that passes the Harkness test. If leg humping is appropriate it's not sexual/reproductive but rather a dominance thing. Hopefully this will help make any ficitious characters a bit more believable.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
I have a feeling that this is going to go for 20 chapters if the devs wanted the full house of bestiality.

ZenithTempo

Feb 20, 2019
Welp. I got bored and decided to have a go at an android port.

It's my first ever attempt but I got it to build, and after a few tries all the images and webms play pretty well.
I compressed all the images down a fair bit with barely any quality loss as well. So all the images are now at 1920x1080 and the webms are at 720p. Thankfully the filter the dev used made the quality loss less noticeable.

The only issue at the moment is I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the menu bar to show in the text box so you have to use your devices navigation bar or hardware menu key to save or anything for now.

Anyway, here is the mega link. Also the APK is arm64 only.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

The poll for the next creature is finally out for Nitely's patrons. i ended up voting for 5 of the 10 options since it was too hard for me to narrow my decision down lol, there's some pretty cool choices.

Lemon Mint

Twin Maniac
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Well color me interested! I've kinda been into this stuff recently so I'll give it a try. Any estimates on when the next version will be available? Might wait for it if it's not too long.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hmm... Not sure if I should wait for Nitely to come online so he can change one image, or just release the update now without the change...

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes