VN Others Completed Crescendo ~Eien da to Omotte Ita Ano Koro~ [Final] [Digital Object]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Crescendo_Game_Cover.jpg

Overview:
It's five days before graduation, and Sasaki Ryou is in school, making up the hours needed to graduate with the other members of his class. For Ryou, it's a quiet time to sit and reflect on the past year and all that has happened. As he thinks back on the past year, he remembers all his friends... Kaho, who dragged him into the literary arts club against his will. Kaho's strange friend Kyouko, who was secretly in love with him. The oddly antisocial Yuka, so cheerful and yet secretly ashamed of something. His step-sister Ayame, who took such good care of him after their parents died. And the sexy school nurse Kaori, who always had a healing word for him. Every day held real experiences leaving real memories... days he thought would last forever.

Now the day of graduation draws near, and Ryou knows that he must prepare himself to make a choice.​

Thread Updated: 2017-08-05
Release Date: Japanese 2003-07-25, English 2003-10-21
Original Title: Crescendo ~永遠だと思っていたあの頃~
Aliases: クレシェンド, Crescendo ~Eien Datta Ano Koro~, Crescendo~永遠だったあの頃~
Developer:
Publisher: , , ,
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra: Walkthrough

Thanks to EchoZulu for non-DRM game packaged with walkthrough.

0010_595.jpg 0059_595.jpg 0062_595.jpg 0085_595.jpg 0098_595.jpg 0128_595.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_32285

Anyone have missing links dl?

//edit Found them on Eroge downloads

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP with NON ISO version.. just unzip, run CRESUS.bat then CRESUS.exe!!! Now you're in Eroge Heaven!

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Updated OP with NON ISO version.. just unzip, run CRESUS.bat then CRESUS.exe!!! Now you're in Eroge Heaven!
I was trying to think of a way to say thankyou to an e-doggy in a way that didn't sound remotely sexual but all ended up in various versions of stroking so that was a failure.

I'll just say thanks.

Boring but it makes me less perverse.

Kind of.

Probably not.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Scratching behind the ears or the top of the head works! Or virtual peanut butter treats!
Enjoy the game!

Hugo_GLz

May 27, 2017
Any other VNs like this? I played Kana Little Sister and The Family Project, and all three seem to be published by the same company.

Hugo_GLz

May 27, 2017
save files, please...
Been a while since I played and the organization of my save points are all over the place. However, this save file should get the secret route unlocked.

Put this in the directory:
*Your User Profile Here*/AppData/Local/VirtualStore/Program Files (x86)/DO/Crescendo

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote