VN - Ren'Py - Criminal Attraction! [v0.2.7] [Space Samurai Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

sunaboz

Unique game with interesting premise, great sex scenes and intriguing characters. Finally something not made out of template but with original ideas and non-standard approach. The plot is a bit nonsensical but I can suspend my disbelief since it's enjoyable and it gives us some hot sex scenes.

It shows that dev(s) have put much effort into this project and I'm eagerly awaiting next update.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Jonte555

Story 10/10 great game that has original premise
    not seen in a lot of games

Art 10/10 has art like the other game which I like so
    No complaints

Content 9/10 not a lot since it's new game

Great game can't wait for more of the story ,
    The lis are also great

Now we play waiting game.......
  3. 5.00 star(s)

HERUTHEFALCON

Great Game 4/5

Not a lotta content since it is new, but is enjoyable and would recommend.

I really really wish the dev makes a path where MC betray the FBI and follows in the footsteps of his father who is a former robber and in prison and saves the robbers when shit goes south or he becomes their new memeber of the robbery crew. Screw Emily tho,Dev wrote her so well,I just hate her wanna ruin her career.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Kuokaman

The game has great renders, beautiful women with deep personality, interesting plot and many important decisions including moral choices. It's a bit unrealistic in its details but generally is well-written and quite original. My total rate is 840/1000.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Ceesko

Game has good foundation. Renders and the girls are excellent so far. From the looks of it it looks your choices will determine if you side with the police or the robbers. Put some pregnancy in there and you got A+
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Jaango

This one felt average. Plot is neither fresh nor overused. Game lacks a wow factor that makes you more invest into the game. There are some animations (not lewd) which felt unnecessary. Honestly I don't mind animations other than lewd if it is done nicely. Animations in this are girls walking around jiggling their ass maybe dev intended to do a fan service. Felt annoying though. There are choices in game which gives you relation point with girls or decrease it. You will get notification whether relation increased on decreased that's helpful. But pace of the game is too much faster it made the plot artificial.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    None of the girls interested me except the silent girl cause she is silent. Monique has weird body proportions especially her boobs. In some areas renders have lighting issues. It would be nice if dev add textbook opacity slider. I likes transparent text box this one got white shaded text box. Like I early mentioned renders have lighting issues there is a white light combing with this partially white shaded text box whole screen felt whiter.

I usually loves this kind of plots but currently game lacks a wow factor. Hoping it will change in next updates. I didn't played his other game mech academy yet. Don't mind my poor English