VN Others Completed Criminal Girls: Invite Only [Final Modded] [NIS America]

Fade

Oct 21, 2016
CG_Main.jpg

Overview:
You've been entrusted with the care of a crew of girls whose sins have damned their souls to Hell and an eternity of punishment... Their only hope of salvation is for you to recognize their unique histories, and to guide them along the path to redemption.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-07
Release Date: 2017-01-11
Original Title: クリミナルガールズ INVITATION
Developer: Imageepoch
Publisher: NIS America
Censored: No
Version: Final Modded
Language: English
Sequel: Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Use CTRL+S to Toggle the Smoke on or off.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

This port/version is not released by the developer download at your own risk

B8hZqc6CcAAl5RR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Thanks for clarifying for me. Yes, this does include the download includes the uncensored patch. It is in the optional section in the installation spoiler. (The instructions for applying it)
thanks for the upload.

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
A new version of the uncensor patch is out. It's an all-in-one.

What it does:
-Adds the original Japanese voices during 'punishment' scenes -- no more silence!
-Removes pink fog -- Toggle on/off any time with CTRL+S
-Adds blindfolds to girls (a Vita pre-order bonus) -- Toggle on/off with CTRL+B before punishment mini-game

Here:

Reactions: Cirro84

Fade

Oct 21, 2016
A new version of the uncensor patch is out. It's an all-in-one.

What it does:
-Adds the original Japanese voices during 'punishment' scenes -- no more silence!
-Removes pink fog -- Toggle on/off any time with CTRL+S
-Adds blindfolds to girls (a Vita pre-order bonus) -- Toggle on/off with CTRL+B before punishment mini-game

Here:
Thank you very much, I'll add it to OP.

edit: It's not an uncensor mod. This is a voice restoration mod, but it's a mod either way, thanks for contributing!

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
Thank you very much, I'll add it to OP.

edit: It's not an uncensor mod. This is a voice restoration mod, but it's a mod either way, thanks for contributing!
I wasn't sure at first either, but it actually does all three things! Restores Japanese voices, removes pink fog, and adds the Vita pre-order bonus blindfolds. Here's the original link:

It's called the 'multifunction voice mod'

Fade

Oct 21, 2016
I wasn't sure at first either, but it actually does all three things! Restores Japanese voices, removes pink fog, and adds the Vita pre-order bonus blindfolds. Here's the original link:

It's called the 'multifunction voice mod'
Ah, shit. Didn't read the full post. Thanks for correcting me.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated OP with newest game update, and trainer, moved thread to "Games XXX" section.
No Visual Novel aspects to this game - other than Japanese art style.

Cheers

Fade

Oct 21, 2016
Updated OP with newest game update, and trainer, moved thread to "Games XXX" section.
No Visual Novel aspects to this game - other than Japanese art style.

Cheers
Thank you very much. I didn't know there was a trainer for it too o.o

Reactions: Twistty

Rick

Aug 9, 2016
When I try to copy the uncensored patch into the game folder it gives me an error. The DLL that im transferring is called D393, and the error it gives me is sayingim missing another file. Is there something im missing? I don't like the pink fog lol

EDIT: I managed to find the issue and that was by updating Visual ++ in the link. But the game is crashing a lot. Is there a fix for that?

Last edited:

Fade

Oct 21, 2016
When I try to copy the uncensored patch into the game folder it gives me an error. The DLL that im transferring is called D393, and the error it gives me is sayingim missing another file. Is there something im missing? I don't like the pink fog lol

EDIT: I managed to find the issue and that was by updating Visual ++ in the link. But the game is crashing a lot. Is there a fix for that?
Until you figure out the reason for the crash, I don't think there would be a solution. There can be many causes to a game crashing, so unless you give some sort of hint, I can't help you. Sorry!