VN Others Completed Criminal Girls: Invite Only [Final Modded] [NIS America]

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
OK, so I tried downloading from multiple sources (Mega, Mixdrop and Workupload) and every time when I try to launch the game through steam_criminal.exe or cgio_loader.exe I run into the same "Fatal Error : CreateDevice Failure".

And before you tell me to read the installation instruction, here they are for you in their current form :
1. Extract and run.

PS : Search and found a cracked steam version from elsewhere with an installer, the game runs but rejects any mod with the message "Invalid file checksum. Patches not applied". So no luck this way either.

ferilya

Feb 17, 2018
OK, so I tried downloading from multiple sources (Mega, Mixdrop and Workupload) and every time when I try to launch the game through steam_criminal.exe or cgio_loader.exe I run into the same "Fatal Error : CreateDevice Failure".

And before you tell me to read the installation instruction, here they are for you in their current form :
1. Extract and run.

PS : Search and found a cracked steam version from elsewhere with an installer, the game runs but rejects any mod with the message "Invalid file checksum. Patches not applied". So no luck this way either.
Where did you Download it,since i have the same problem downloading on this one,if there one running even without any mod and createdevice problem,i want it too.

Allisee

May 23, 2018
A new version of the uncensor patch is out. It's an all-in-one.

What it does:
-Adds the original Japanese voices during 'punishment' scenes -- no more silence!
-Removes pink fog -- Toggle on/off any time with CTRL+S
-Adds blindfolds to girls (a Vita pre-order bonus) -- Toggle on/off with CTRL+B before punishment mini-game

Here:
Mega
I'm too late, does someone still have this or the OP thread is probably included ?

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
I'm too late, does someone still have this or the OP thread is probably included?
just looked into this game. i found that everything is in the download, you just need to start the game from the cgio_loader
sadly, i have not been able to test it yet myself.

Aeskus

Feb 8, 2018
Is the lewdity mod still available somewhere? All of the links I can find to it are broken.

phosghois

Dec 5, 2023
Is the lewdity mod still available somewhere? All of the links I can find to it are broken.
There's a stickied modding thread in the Criminal Girls Invite Only Steam discussion forum. Maybe ask in that thread if anyone has a copy.