RPGM - Completed - Crimson Colosseum [v1.02] [Enokippu / Kagura Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

lobstercake

One of the best RPGM games. It isn't too slow paced or too open world so that you get lost and don't know what you're supposed to do.
    +Great story with good writing and CG's for bad ends as well.
    +Combat success requires both good skill setup and execution that is influenced by the enemy your are facing.
    +/- Combat is somewhat RNG based, which can make it fun, but it can also be a bit frustrating. Play with a build that accounts for this to save yourself frustration.
    -not all game mechanics are described in detail, read the "guide" on this forum if you ever get stuck or are struggling
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Yuri Fanatic

Never a dull moment in this game, unique combat system, engaging story and characters, and there's still a strategy you have to play with. You have a time limit to make your build as strong as possible and defeat your enemies (that are all unique as well). Cute art, very manageable menu system (with fast travel), and excellent translation on their part. I spent hours on this game in one easy session, and I can say I've enjoyed every moment of it.

Also the hentai, that's neat as well.
    Kudos for this game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

dudebroman

One of the best RPGM of this kind I've ever played :)

Cool concept, enjoyable premise (if you're into that sorta thing :p) and a lovely protagonist :D

Honestly, it's in my top 5! 10/10 would fap again.