bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
Here is a walkthrough PDF for the game. Also includes the basic locations for all the hamsters (will give you the dialogue that hamster appears and the name of the image unlocked).

If you find any errors (I have not double checked everything too much) or a bad hamster location, let me know.

Edit: Updated to v24.1
Note: Walkthrough will not be continued anymore after this current update as I do not play the game anymore.

Last edited:

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Played it through all this time, not just the update. It's so good that I just wanted to remind me of the good stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love this one so much. :love::love:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
The hamsters for Touka 1, Miko 3, and Jun 3 seems to be bugged. I already got them but for some reason they're not appearing in the gallery.

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
How come it has the "big tits" tag when large breasts doesn't seem to be a fetish that gets any focus in the game? Like, I think the largest girl is a D-cup, but they all have fairly modest/medium bust sizes.

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
Content wise I'm happy, but I felt it was over before it started, leaving me with another cliffhanger.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Crimson High [v0.11.1] [Vertigo] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,10 GB / 550 MB - CrimsonHigh-0.11.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,07 GB / 516 MB - CrimsonHigh-0.11.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11(v3) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:

depp123

Jul 10, 2021
For those that want to get all the hamsters : You can use the Universal Renpy Mod to help you find them. Every image before a hamster appears you will get a box in the top left notifying you that URM has detected multiple paths for the next image - the paths obviously being you having found it already or not as the hamster doesn't show up again after you found it once. This way you know that on the next screen there will be one (if you haven't found it already).

4.50 star(s) 81 Votes