sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
That wasn't a fucking cliffhanger! That was a god damn mid-sentence cut-off!

I had a physical therapy appointment because of a severe inflammation in a tendon in my hand. Part of that visit they handed me that measuring thing that you squeeze to give them a grip reading. The nurse's eyes shot up, so I have a pretty good grip apparently, even with the tendon issue.

I think I could help out with the strangling of the dev if anyone finds him.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Couldn't tell you what exactly happens in each scene as it's been ages since I've replayed earlier content, but off the top of my head you have scenes with Mana (Cat Girl), Miri, Nao, Touka, Suzu, couple of scenes with Mariko and I think one with Inaywin. Some of them you should have seen if you got to the Jun model change.
Yeah my brain rotted. I totally forgot about all them as I started playing through them...my brain started working again. I gotta stop smoking so much. :KEK:
Coming back to save.jpg
Pretty much me.

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Seeing Nene unmasked alongside her shy mannerism somehow made me think of her to be the second coming of Suzu. I don't know why but that's what immediately came to mind.

Its like that one character in an anime who really wants to confess their love to the MC but is so shy? She's shy on everything but once the lovey-dovey moments comes, she then comes crashing with her affection like the waterfall effect when Suzu finally soften herself towards the MC.

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
That's called stockholm syndrome, and that's not a good thing. The community getting used to garbage so they stopped asking for something better is bad.
I actually don't mind the cliffhangers. The way the dev does it, typically it's not at some major scene where something huge and horrible has happened. So you're not left wondering "will something bad happen to this beloved character". The way the dev does things, these cliffhangers are decent places to pause, as while sure, there's always some interesting revelation that comes right after the pause; it's not super critical information. Just funny little background info. Such as what happened with Nene.

From a storywriter standpoint, I'd argue that's actually a decent way to handle cliffhanger type situations. Leaves the readers (players) interested in what's going to happen next with the story, without creating a great deal of anxiety in the readers, worrying if something horrible is going to develop with the characters. While Crimson High is generally light hearted in nature, there are some pretty deep and dark themes at play, so there could be worse places to leave off at.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Its like that one character in an anime who really wants to confess their love to the MC but is so shy? She's shy on everything but once the lovey-dovey moments comes, she then comes crashing with her affection like the waterfall effect when Suzu finally soften herself towards the MC.
It doesn't matter what she wants, her father already decided that she will :)

It would be interesting if she would be the one who does not want thought

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
And after alllll that build-up Nene turns out to be another vamp but wit kwet lisp?
Srsly expected something like a harpy/siren-kin, able to accidentally turn half a city block's windows into a splinter rain when overexcited

Honestly, the only time a long story-buildup hasn't turned into some sort of a let-down so far now were Mana and saving her lil sis.
Also Suzu and Miko are sure lucky, most vamp girls seem to regularly be outshone by their familiars.

kazeiheikaya

Apr 1, 2024
And after alllll that build-up Nene turns out to be another vamp but wit kwet lisp?
Srsly expected something like a harpy/siren-kin, able to accidentally turn half a city block's windows into a splinter rain when overexcited

Honestly, the only time a long story-buildup hasn't turned into some sort of a let-down so far now were Mana and saving her lil sis.
Also Suzu and Miko are sure lucky, most vamp girls seem to regularly be outshone by their familiars.
1727125333723.png

Jedix

Jan 12, 2020
I wonder what kind of familiar Nagisa is.
I'm putting my money on warewolf, just because that would be funny. Though there is evidence to support that. Sence of smell, she knows Mai (and the connection Mai has with Okami), she was hunting for food at under a year old, and I believe she has mentioned the moon a few times. But I could be wrong.

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
I'm putting my money on warewolf, just because that would be funny. Though there is evidence to support that. Sence of smell, she knows Mai (and the connection Mai has with Okami), she was hunting for food at under a year old, and I believe she has mentioned the moon a few times. But I could be wrong.
I think, go for something that would maybe go as crazy about garlic bread as she does.
A racoon or wolverine maybe?

4.40 star(s) 96 Votes