Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Anybody notice the watermelon thing landing on the shore just after Nene reveal?
You're not the only one. I was watching his/it's escapades as we talked... they ran and hid behind the palm tree, then over to the rocks, then climbed up the rocks, and then jumped down. I'm curious if that is anything, or just a goofy nonsense thing.

On the same note - I did have a chuckle at the fighting scene that happened in the city when we had our back turned while on the phone. Girl and guy fighting, someone kicked a cop car off into the sky, etc. All that going on... and not a peep from the MC or anyone else about it all. lol

Finaly - am I the only one who thinks our character is the most idiotic untrustworthy person? lol Seriously, we find out all these secrets... get told "Don't tell anyone, don't talk to anyone about this stuff"... and what do we do? We go straight away and tell ppl these things, and talk to ppl about these things... the exact thing we're told/asked NOT to do. Pffft. lol

Also, what's the point of having a "secret" hideaway if you just tell everyone not directly involved in needing to be hid away where we are? lol Better hope that the hidey device we have from Inzu works really well (as well as whatever protection we have from Hotel-Myth)... cuz it ain't gonna be long before those after us will know where we are and just stakeout the hotel waiting for us / girls / etc to leave. lol

I will credit MC for at least realizing he's made the hotel useless as a place to "hide" because he's told everyone where he is, thus making secrecy impossible. But still... pffft.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

CrazyRosie

Jul 8, 2021
You're not the only one. I was watching his/it's escapades as we talked... they ran and hid behind the palm tree, then over to the rocks, then climbed up the rocks, and then jumped down. I'm curious if that is anything, or just a goofy nonsense thing.

On the same note - I did have a chuckle at the fighting scene that happened in the city when we had our back turned while on the phone. Girl and guy fighting, someone kicked a cop car off into the sky, etc. All that going on... and not a peep from the MC or anyone else about it all. lol

Finaly - am I the only one who thinks our character is the most idiotic untrustworthy person? lol Seriously, we find out all these secrets... get told "Don't tell anyone, don't talk to anyone about this stuff"... and what do we do? We go straight away and tell ppl these things, and talk to ppl about these things... the exact thing we're told/asked NOT to do. Pffft. lol

Also, what's the point of having a "secret" hideaway if you just tell everyone not directly involved in needing to be hid away where we are? lol Better hope that the hidey device we have from Inzu works really well (as well as whatever protection we have from Hotel-Myth)... cuz it ain't gonna be long before those after us will know where we are and just stakeout the hotel waiting for us / girls / etc to leave. lol

I will credit MC for at least realizing he's made the hotel useless as a place to "hide" because he's told everyone where he is, thus making secrecy impossible. But still... pffft.
Yes - remembered that fighting scene!

Reactions: Shadowen

hasslehawk

Jul 5, 2020
With each new potential love interest, the story slows, and/or existing relations will be neglected. MC is already spreading himself *very* thin.

I enjoy a good harem VN. But those relationships still need to have *depth*, or MC might as well just be swinging and having deliberate one-night stands. At least then he'd be being honest with himself.

(I miss Mana)

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I checked out latest update. Now I didn't feel like reading a bunch of stuff, so I fast forwarded most of the text. Anyway update was talk, talk, talk, text messages on phone... read, read, read.. more talk, a boob shot, talk... end of update.

Guy has a ton of girls he is involved with, and no sex in the update...

Now I am not saying there needs to be a ton of sex all the time, and maybe all that talking was important to the "story" somehow. So maybe some people will be happy about that.

I like the game for the most part, but this update was dull... for me. and that is just my opinion.

peace.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I checked out latest update. Now I didn't feel like reading a bunch of stuff, so I fast forwarded most of the text. Anyway update was talk, talk, talk, text messages on phone... read, read, read.. more talk, a boob shot, talk... end of update.

Guy has a ton of girls he is involved with, and no sex in the update...

Now I am not saying there needs to be a ton of sex all the time, and maybe all that talking was important to the "story" somehow. So maybe some people will be happy about that.

I like the game for the most part, but this update was dull... for me. and that is just my opinion.

peace.
Doesn't read novel, is bored with novel... You really spent all that time typing that out just to tell us how foolish you are?

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Doesn't read novel, is bored with novel... You really spent all that time typing that out just to tell us how foolish you are?
do you feel better now, or do you need to insult me some more? not that I really care... sticks and stones and all that.

but I will say I did read some of it, but it was about characters I don't give a shit about.... so hence the fast forward. Not that I need to justify my opinion to the likes of you... but there it is.

you have a nice day now.
peace

Reactions: Jimskeleton
Jun 4, 2022
do you feel better now, or do you need to insult me some more? not that I really care... sticks and stones and all that.

but I will say I did read some of it, but it was about characters I don't give a shit about.... so hence the fast forward. Not that I need to justify my opinion to the likes of you... but there it is.

you have a nice day now.
peace
Just wondering, but do you pay attention to the thread at all? Because there is a user here that posts updates showing the progression of the next update and the subsequent girls that will be in said update - making it fairly easy to anyone whether it's an update they want to play right away or wait for the next one.

If you don't, or didn't know well now you do and hopefully the next update will have some characters you care about

Reactions: Pakiuca

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Just wondering, but do you pay attention to the thread at all? Because there is a user here that posts updates showing the progression of the next update and the subsequent girls that will be in said update - making it fairly easy to anyone whether it's an update they want to play right away or wait for the next one.

If you don't, or didn't know well now you do and hopefully the next update will have some characters you care about
I play a ton of these types of games, I am lucky to remember names of any characters... so I just download updates for games I normally like. And I don't think I would ever read 90 pages of any forum. But thanks for your concern... but I will still post my opinion on an update if I like or don't like it... if that is ok with you.

peace

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
Any predictions about what the MC is? There's been a host of very very old vampires warning him to not get bit by any vampire (well, Suzu is an exception due to their union) that doesn't have red eyes, though those same vamps aren't exactly willing to say "WHY" he needs to wait.

Personally, I'm thinking...... [redacted due to changed mind and more thought on the subject].

Okay, when I originally typed this, I thought "male vampire", but then started thinking more about the other characters he interacts with, and the whole 'god' aspect of things...

What do you want to bet he becomes something akin to a Chimera? In that he has powers and abilities from every...single...myth type character? So, a male vampire, werewolf abilities, Siren abilities, cat abilities... etc?

It will be interesting to see if the author takes that route with things, further expanding on his godlike powers, and let's face it... Seeking someone like Aki (or Lilith, though we've never seen her in person), react to a Male vampire, which they claim simply can't exist? Would be fucking hilarious.

Granted, Aki would likely jump your bones the first chance she got... but I digress.

And yes, I do love the dark aspect of Aki's story, and how she's written. She actually rather accurately recreates the behavior of someone who went through the kind of treatment her story tells.

Reactions: Nezron

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017

you have a nice day now.
peace
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries.

Sorry, sorry, just trying to lighten the mood. I'll show myself out.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Any predictions about what the MC is? There's been a host of very very old vampires warning him to not get bit by any vampire (well, Suzu is an exception due to their union) that doesn't have red eyes, though those same vamps aren't exactly willing to say "WHY" he needs to wait.

Personally, I'm thinking...... [redacted due to changed mind and more thought on the subject].

Okay, when I originally typed this, I thought "male vampire", but then started thinking more about the other characters he interacts with, and the whole 'god' aspect of things...

What do you want to bet he becomes something akin to a Chimera? In that he has powers and abilities from every...single...myth type character? So, a male vampire, werewolf abilities, Siren abilities, cat abilities... etc?

It will be interesting to see if the author takes that route with things, further expanding on his godlike powers, and let's face it... Seeking someone like Aki (or Lilith, though we've never seen her in person), react to a Male vampire, which they claim simply can't exist? Would be fucking hilarious.

Granted, Aki would likely jump your bones the first chance she got... but I digress.

And yes, I do love the dark aspect of Aki's story, and how she's written. She actually rather accurately recreates the behavior of someone who went through the kind of treatment her story tells.
As far as I remember MC's dad confirms that he had no reason to believe that MC's mom was anything but human. Unless I'm brutally misremembering MC's mom was also assaulted by a myth shortly before MC was born.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
It has some Messiah aka the second coming of god vibes. In this case, likely vampiric god.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
It was a sad day for me too when I read that. I guess I can just cope by on the thought that maybe the game just happens to end before anyone can be shown pregnant and that MC will make dozens of cute myth babies after.
I'll have to do the same. At least now I can temper my expectations.

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
Wonder why so many devs don't do pregnancy. Is there a technical issue with modeling assets or something? I have seen a lot of VNs that have themes that would fit pregnancy very well not have it and not all in the same engine either.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Wonder why so many devs don't do pregnancy. Is there a technical issue with modeling assets or something? I have seen a lot of VNs that have themes that would fit pregnancy very well not have it and not all in the same engine either.
It's niche enough that people won't play if it's included, making it optional doubles render time once it's relevant.

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
It's niche enough that people won't play if it's included, making it optional doubles render time once it's relevant.
I guess I didn't notice that it is that niche. I usually only see people asking for it, not people railing against it. Oh well.

4.40 star(s) 96 Votes