Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
Something I noticed about the saves listed is that they don't have the item "Tourmaline Rose" which boosts tempt magic and since you get it in Chapter 4, I went all the way through to make sure my saves had it. Similarly, my saves didn't have "Groundswell", the powerful earth type spell, so I went through again to make sure I had both Tourmaline Rose and Groundswell. Also, some of the Chapter 3 saves didn't transfer when I copied and pasted them into the game. All of that to say, here are my completed saves for Chapters 3-7:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: crackad

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
Something I noticed about the saves listed is that they don't have the item "Tourmaline Rose" which boosts tempt magic and since you get it in Chapter 4, I went all the way through to make sure my saves had it. Similarly, my saves didn't have "Groundswell", the powerful earth type spell, so I went through again to make sure I had both Tourmaline Rose and Groundswell. Also, some of the Chapter 3 saves didn't transfer when I copied and pasted them into the game. All of that to say, here are my completed saves for Chapters 3-7:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The saves failing is expected considering these saves probably were posted during beta of respective chapter releases or very closely after beta testing concluded, there were changes to the versions post that so saves should be regenerated to comply with latest versions.

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
The saves failing is expected considering these saves probably were posted during beta of respective chapter releases or very closely after beta testing concluded, there were changes to the versions post that so saves should be regenerated to comply with latest versions.
Ah, that makes sense. Well, I hope someone could use mine to their advantage if they ever wanted to. The saves needed to be updated anyway

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes