redclay

Mar 4, 2018
RanceH2O, this is super impressive. Keep up the good work; I look forward to playing the upcoming chapters.

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
Great job, insane potential, can't wait to see your finished game !
There are some issues with optimisation, some desync while walking not all the time, most of the time it is fluid, but not a big deal.
Would be nice to have a saving feature, to be able to get back to the scenes without replaying all the game.
Also a sprint feature could be nice as well.
Do you plan on adding more game / combat mechanics, or go from what you already have to expand the story / add more characters, or both ? :p
keep the dev going, everyone that'll try your game will want it finished asap lmao x)
gl hf

redclay

Mar 4, 2018
Introspurt, this is super impressive. Keep up the good work; I look forward to playing the upcoming chapters.

Reactions: gfg123

zainyway

Jan 22, 2018
despite the amazing art, i was worried this would just be a cg collecting game. thankfully there are animated scenes as well. great game

NoblesseX

Mar 22, 2019
Hey guys, Introspurt just made a Patreon.
It's just a tip jar, but if you like my stuff, I'd be ecstatic if you gave.

Who knows? Maybe someday I can quit my day job and do this full time.
I know that's probably a pipe dream, but I'm allowed to have those, right?
The guy is too humble for how top-notch his art/animations are, so if you like his work, do think about supporting him. Having someone like him be able to do this full-time would be a huge boon.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Just got done playing chapter 1. I have to say when Chap. 2 coming out. (y) The only thing i noticed that wasn't present was a save feature (auto or manual) which kinda defeats the purpose of the Gallery Section sine the data is not being saved. If thats resolved i can enjoy more at my leisure. Keep up the awesome work.

UZone

Aug 29, 2019
The developer, introspurt, has finally made a Patreon page:

How long do you think it'll take for him to start earning 4-digit sums? I'd say less than a month. It's amazing to me that he didn't include a Patreon link with his very first release.

UZone

Aug 29, 2019
An update was released and you can now unlock the gallery from the menu at any time by using the code "slick"!

GenesisRising

Sep 18, 2019
Fantastic for how short it actually is, the Art Style is really really good and blends together well with the gameplay maps/conversations. The gameplay is simple and easy to understand without being boring. Which I'm personally attributing to the design of the prologue/first chapter. Blast the mooks with demonbolt so you never got bored of seeing them. Then when you get 'Tempt' you start treating the game like Pokemon and weakening the intentionally.

I actually kinda like the plot. It's simple, easy to understand and is actually kinda fun. It's not a gritty takes-itself-too-seriously game, It has fun with what it is. I actually totally buy the relationship between the MC and his mother. I can totally buy that kind of relationship. 'Stop blowing things up with magic, seduce women instead!' its effectively the 'Grandkidz Plz' trope altered a bit.

Speaking of the MC, he sells this game for me. He's relate-able. He's a guy who has potentially limitless magical power and wants to do little else than throw it around and play with it. His reluctance with sex is a breath of fresh air in a website riddled with 'TehSexMastr69' Protagonists who go balls deep from hitting the play button.

I'm actually eager to see where this game goes. I want this to succeed as a hentai game because it's actually fun! It single handled made it worth it for me to scroll through 17 pages looking for hidden gems. PLEASE DON'T LET THIS GAME DIE.

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes