brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
header.jpg

Overview:
The protagonist (you) of this story Tilia (soon to be 20) is a little bit of a tomboy.
One day, when she was working, a mysterious man appears before her.
He abducts and takes her to a man named Sirius.
This man Sirius, tells her that a secret lies behind the death of her parents and that if she wanted to know that secret then she would have to do some investigation work on his behalf at the Bilballard palace...

In order to find out the secret, Tilia ends up working as a servant at the palace.
But will she really be able discover the truth behind her parent's unexplained death?

Title: Tokiiro ni Moyuru Kokoro Akaneiro ni Moyuru Kioku
Original Title: 鴇色に萌ゆる心 茜色に燃ゆる記憶
VNDB:
Lenght: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Year: 28/03/2017 (Japanese) - 03/10/2017 (English)
Developer:
Publisher: (Japanese) - , & (probably for the uncensoring)
Language: English (machine translation)/Japanese
Voice: Japanese
Censored: Yep (mosaic)
Shop (All-Ages):
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

DakkokuSuru

Jul 3, 2017
Nice ! Its work . Thank !
Tried with winrar 5.5 or latest 7zip? Also, appartently the game was packed in a bad way so if some files are like this ààààòàà or things like that, when opening the archive go to options>name encoding>Japanese and extract again. Should work.

SuperCorazzato

Jun 9, 2017
Tried with winrar 5.5 or latest 7zip? Also, appartently the game was packed in a bad way so if some files are like this ààààòàà or things like that, when opening the archive go to options>name encoding>Japanese and extract again. Should work.
solved.
the trick "opening the archive go to options>name encoding>Japanese and extract again" have worked!

Reactions: Namco15

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
If you could change her clothes I would try this out. I need to find a site if they got a big tag for changeable clothes in anime rpgm games.

Nidjo

Jan 11, 2018
If you could change her clothes I would try this out. I need to find a site if they got a big tag for changeable clothes in anime rpgm games.
My man/woman. (all genres, not just RPGs) on dlsite. There's tons more on the japanese version of the site. Most of these aren't translated but it's a good start if you wanna start looking for English patches/partials via RE or RJ number.

EDIT: typos

Reactions: T800 and Almighty

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
soooo. this game is kinda the definition of vanilla/drama/romantic story with only some little h here and there isnt it!?

just want to make sure, since the "genre" lists in new posts is usually a work-in-progress thing

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
Looks very PG13 from the screenshots, can anyone confirm if this game has any hardcore H scene in it? The art is sure nice tho.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Looks very PG13 from the screenshots, can anyone confirm if this game has any hardcore H scene in it? The art is sure nice tho.
There aren't any hardcore scenes a la (?) Taimanin Asagi, if this is what you're asking. It's a simple "love story" and nothing more.

Reactions: ecobot

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
I don't have such a thing in options... really can't find it anywhere... tried both winrar and 7zip... help? :pensive:

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
I don't have such a thing in options... really can't find it anywhere... tried both winrar and 7zip... help? :pensive:
The latest 7-zip doesn't have the option so I installed the latest winrar (5.6 for me) and found that it did. Although it is not clearly stated, I believe the helpful tip offered above is in reference to the interface of modern winrar.

(That winrar EULA reads like it is from a simpler time, probably because it is. Ah the good 'ol days.)

Reactions: chichii