EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ280809_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A long time ago... In the world of a battle nation, there were two countries competing for supremacy.
The Hakuonis who has the army like demons and try to keep the world under control [Hakuoni Seibei].
The Haraguros who are exploiting girls to make his mistresses from his territory, and chanting "Tenka Fukan". [Haraguro Daizaemon]
Both are daimyos who are scared by people.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-03-25
Release Date: 2020-03-13
Developer: Nuruhachi Pon Pon -
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thank you GordonBM for cracking.

RJ280809_img_smp1.jpg RJ280809_img_smp2.jpg RJ280809_img_smp3.jpg Annotation 2020-03-25 025928.png CG04_2.png CG07_1.png

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Good Lord, I didn't play the game yet but this might pose a problem later on
Audio Error.PNG
If you're getting an audio error, try dl'ing the trial version and copy paste the audio file inside the trial onto the complete game's.

Reactions: Zippix and maeqlin

maeqlin

Dec 17, 2018
use winrar, and set in options to use encoding for japanese language then you can extract it normally.
I know you want to help but you should check the zip files first nowadays.
Files zipped in their broken versions so only solution is copy-paste the correct ones from trial like EldenFZ mentioned.

Reactions: Zippix

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Well, the happy ending when you do everything like you are supposed to by continuously saying no to the alcohol because of your oath ended the game in 5 minutes. Rather boring. So I fail and it progresses storyline more and unlocks more content but not for long and an ending. So I fail again and it extends the game with more content unlocked. So basically it is a game where you have to fail. Which is not very good for a player's mind in my opinion. I would never try to ban such games. Devs should be free to create whatever they want. But this one should come with a surgeon general's warning or something. Not good for your ego. Not only the protagonist is getting raped but the player as well. I was raped of my achievements dammit. LOL Don't mind me. I'm just cray cray is all.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Well, the happy ending when you do everything like you are supposed to by continuously saying no to the alcohol because of your oath ended the game in 5 minutes. Rather boring. So I fail and it progresses storyline more and unlocks more content but not for long and an ending. So I fail again and it extends the game with more content unlocked. So basically it is a game where you have to fail. Which is not very good for a player's mind in my opinion. I would never try to ban such games. Devs should be free to create whatever they want. But this one should come with a surgeon general's warning or something. Not good for your ego. Not only the protagonist is getting raped but the player as well. I was raped of my achievements dammit. LOL Don't mind me. I'm just cray cray is all.
Likewise, in no way will I condemn pure rape hgame, but this one felt very rushed in every possible way. It's a shame because I really love that oppai loli's design, it's not everyday you get to see such a thicc and alluring looking loli (she was sexy in every way dang). Wish there was more to the content than just losing one mission after another, only to get an unavoidable rapefest.

belec

Aug 15, 2017
I know you want to help but you should check the zip files first nowadays.
Files zipped in their broken versions so only solution is copy-paste the correct ones from trial like EldenFZ mentioned.
Ic, wel it seem it has both normal and corrupted ones:

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes