EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Crimsonviel.jpg

Overview:
Crimson Veil is an RPG Maker game focused around vampires and temptation. You play as Mila, a vampire hunter who harbors secret fantasies of being taken and turned into a vampire, but is conflicted with betraying her duty as a member of her guild, Noctorna. Join her fight against the forces of the night and protect humanity from the rising threat of the undead, or surrender and witness the myriad ways Mila falls to darkness and debauchery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-29
Release Date: 2023-06-26
Developer: MKRUdesign - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 5.2.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Linux users:

Changelog:

An important reminder regarding save data:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra:

*This port/version is not relesed by developer, Download at your own risk.

1.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 8.png 12.png 14.png 16.png 18.png 20.png 26.png 32.png 36.png 24.png 27.png 29.png 30.png 35.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I would just like to complain about the site of this game , it looks great but to access their games or comics you have to pay a subscription of 9.99 per month, it's only me who thinks it's really abused?
I don't see the problem? If it's their intellectual property, they have the right to sell it for money, don't they?

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I don't know about the rest of this site but this game seems to be free. The developer says "This game will be completely free for the community!", and they have the google drive link right out in the open. I'm not missing something here right? Also someone meantioned in this thread that the "...sex scenes are only text", but there's art in the preview and the developer says "There are a total of 8 different bad endings to find as well, each one with unique art along with some endings containing multiple illustrations, all drawn by me." I haven't played the game yet, but I'm seeing some conflicting testimonies here. Can anyone verify what's true, and/or what I'm misunderstanding?

Reactions: aerocantsee

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I don't know about the rest of this site but this game seems to be free. The developer says "This game will be completely free for the community!", and they have the google drive link right out in the open. I'm not missing something here right? Also someone meantioned in this thread that the "...sex scenes are only text", but there's art in the preview and the developer says "There are a total of 8 different bad endings to find as well, each one with unique art along with some endings containing multiple illustrations, all drawn by me." I haven't played the game yet, but I'm seeing some conflicting testimonies here. Can anyone verify what's true, and/or what I'm misunderstanding?
1) Your right, the game is free. It's not one of their "premium" games that was talked about in an earlier post
2) I think they mean that there's a lot of text, not that many images. There's some pretty good looking hand-drawn art in the game.
3) There's a few endings that happen if you lose fights or die in different places against different enemies. You don't immediately die.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
@Crackalackadingdong Thank you for the answer. If I could trouble you for another answer, how much of the sexual content is lesbian focused?
This version is pretty much only lesbian focused. There's a bonus scene in text only where she fantasizes about a man (happens if you read the diary after you've played through the main content) but that's it for straight content. I haven't played all the endings though.

Reactions: Darth_Meow_504

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Hello all! I am the developer of Crimson Veil. I had no idea the game was being hosted on this site, but I'm happy to see all the reactions so far! Also, if you would like to contribute to the game ( like an idea or scenario or something) check out the VampYou link provided at the top. I'm taking ideas from there to add as side quests and I will credit you as well. Keep in mind you need to register to comment, but the site itself is free. For now, I am mainly posting all future update information on there, but I am also posting info on tfgamessite.com, so look there if you want to see the progress of the game! Thanks again everyone!

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
My game is not associated with the site. I posted the game on the forum since it is a vampire focused site and I thought it would get attention there. Again, my game is completely free. You only need to create an account (which is free) if you would like to comment and suggest an idea.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
@mkrudesign Thank you for clarifying! I have two questions I wanted to ask you. My first question is, is there anyway to re watch the sex scenes (a gallery)? Also, I heard that this first version is mostly lesbian scenes, so my second question is, are the sex scenes going to be lesbian focused going forward or was it just for this version?

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
The diary ending was a bit of a surprise to say the least. The game is definitely solid, and fun to play.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes