JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
What happens to Ashe if Mila goes down the Dorian Vamp route?. You find out what happens to most of Mila's comrades, Amber being the most tragic. Come to think of it Amber is a tragic character on both routes. Anyway after a hundred year nap you do not find out what happened to Ashe. She would count as part of Mila's family.

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
What happens to Ashe if Mila goes down the Dorian Vamp route?. You find out what happens to most of Mila's comrades, Amber being the most tragic. Come to think of it Amber is a tragic character on both routes. Anyway after a hundred year nap you do not find out what happened to Ashe. She would count as part of Mila's family.
Pretty sure the White Knight is our Ashe. Welp, maybe this time around there'll be some more kinship with her.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Pretty sure the White Knight is our Ashe. Welp, maybe this time around there'll be some more kinship with her.
hmmm, interesting. Well that would be neat. Mila having one last family member alive. Because my word,what happens to Amber is so tragic. However you only find out more about Ashe on the Hunter route when Amber has been corrupted by the Orbs. It is a nice reveal too, her connection to Mila. If the White knight is Ashe I wonder if she will recognize Mila or pretend not to know her for some unknown reason.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is Mila Dorian's First Love reincarnated?. The likeness is uncanny. I am getting Bram Stoker Dracula vibes, Mina being the reincarnated Elizabetta, who took her own life after false news of her husband's death.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I find it interesting how the King looked down upon Amber and gave more respect to Mila for being Rinaldo's Daughter and yet after giving half the credit to saving Anja to Mila, when he decides the Future of Rinaldo's Legacy he not only shuns Amber but skips Mila altogether. Mila could be a better leader and is Rinaldo's biological daughter. You would think the King would take that in account.

Reactions: mkrudesign

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I am wondering about The Fate of Characters if you decide to do the simple delivery quest and start the Vamp route before defeating Gabrielle or finding out Mila's Mom was Vamped, The fate of Ashe and the fate of Alexandria. After 100 years and Mila is now an Ancient Vampire herself. Does Gabrielle,Ashe and her mom know the fate of Mila. I even am wondering about Alexandria, I had Mila go to Dorian after she collected the three of the Dark Orbs. When Amber saw a flash of red coming from the orbs. Mila became an ancient Vampire before Ashe told her that she was essentially Mila's half-sister. If after 100 yeARS i Wonder if Ashe even would remember she had a half sister named Mila. I would have liked to see Ashe and Mila be close.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I am wondering about The Fate of Characters if you decide to do the simple delivery quest and start the Vamp route before defeating Gabrielle or finding out Mila's Mom was Vamped, The fate of Ashe and the fate of Alexandria. After 100 years and Mila is now an Ancient Vampire herself. Does Gabrielle,Ashe and her mom know the fate of Mila. I even am wondering about Alexandria, I had Mila go to Dorian after she collected the three of the Dark Orbs. When Amber saw a flash of red coming from the orbs. Mila became an ancient Vampire before Ashe told her that she was essentially Mila's half-sister. If after 100 yeARS i Wonder if Ashe even would remember she had a half sister named Mila. I would have liked to see Ashe and Mila be close.
You can’t access the vampire route once you start chapter 5.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
You can’t access the vampire route once you start chapter 5.
Yep,I went to Dorian at the very last point of Chapter 4, Falhilda panicking outside then states to Mila if she has anything else to do she better do it before entering HQ. So Amber was most likely arguing with Samantha and Mila never showed up. Mila had the last Orb on her when I went to Dorian. So that alone would have prevented Amber from going Evil Insane. So Mila never finds out Ashe's true identity. If Ashe knew all along that Mila is her half sister,keeping in mind she did help Mila when she could have walked away. I think Ashe would have been the one to find Mila. So what I think happened Ashe did find Mila, but too late. Mila was already in deep slumber. Funny though that despite the King's Help rebuilding Rinaldo's castle under the oversight from Samantha,she obviously mismanaged Noctorna HQ to the point she moved the entire operation elsewhere,so letting the castle fall into ruin.

Reactions: mkrudesign

rowurboat

Oct 23, 2020
I took my first set of saves and moved them to another folder so I could make more saves. I recently put those older saves back into the folder (while putting the current saves in a temp folder), but the game won’t let me access them. Does anyone know why?

All of the saves are on the same version

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes