VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Crisis Matters: Alyna [v1.7.5] [R1leyD4rk]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Spinxas

The models and renders are quite good, but the game is very poorly optimised and have some low quality textures with most likely bad compression.
    Game is quite short and there is only few different paths to take with stats check in place, but the game is overall very short and not rewarding.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Anomaly33

+ Female models look great.

= Everything is understandable, but it's pretty obvious it was written by someone whose first language is not English.

- Male models are extremely ugly for the most part.

- Animation quality ranges from laughably bad to just ok.

- Choices seem to barely matter, as the game later behaves as if you made a different choice (or all choices) regardless. For example, "I should go to the gym again" when you chose not to go the first time. It's quite strange and makes it hard to feel like you're really shaping the character based on your decisions.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Bacara

The sex scenes are very choppy and there's loads of clipping during the scenes. There is one scene with the Black character, and during the sex scene and it looks like his penis turns white which could be a lighting issue (or some weird medical issue) The dialogue is ok, although you can tell that English is not the devs native language, the dialogue also suffers from over-explanation and I find the corruption in this game to be far too sudden as well. The story is just a basic female MC corruption story that you see in many games...
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Hahancer

relevant for v1.0
    1. Low quality textures of models.
    2. Male models of NPC are ridiculous.
    3. Animation. Incorrect placement of models in the scenes.
    4. Interface. Text box is too big and too often hinders in sex scenes.
    5. Story. It is ok.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Very solid start, the model of Alyna is gorgeous and the routes have a strong potential, can't wait for the next update and what steamy situations she's going to get herself into.
    I'm really glad I stumble upon this game, very great.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

chpcool38

This is more to encourage the developer, the game's art is fine and there is a lot of potential to develop a story, there are many other games of this genre, but it doesnt hurt to have one more, good work keep it up.

The actual game play wont last more than 15 minutes.