Others Crisis Point: Extinction [v0.47] [Anon42]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
topbannersmallshadow.png

Overview:
Crisis Point: Extinction is a lewd platformer Metroidvania game in which you play as headstrong military soldier Alicia as she explores a mysterious alien planet.

Set in the not-too-distant future, mankind has finally discovered the secrets to long-distance space travel and, in their haste to explore the stars, are infected with a virus that alters the Y chromosome in developing infants, causing all children to be born female.

As Alicia, you must outwit, outshoot, and outlast the various creatures lurking on and below the planet's surface as she locates survivors and explores deep caves, ancient ruins, alien jungles, and more, all while searching for a cure to save humanity.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-11
Release Date: 2024-04-04
Developer: Anon42 F95zone -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.47
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: - - Non Con mod

Unplasenaris thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

crisis.png crisis2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

boodus

Jun 10, 2017
I can only go left and masturbate and I cant get any control changes to stick any advice?

karen13

Jun 19, 2017
Has anyone found a way to save the game or access cheat mode faster? I hate having to run the last area every time

Reactions: atamatata2

dbdevil

Mar 24, 2017
So it has been over a month since v0.27 was released, yet it still hasn't been shared.

The good news is that there's a hotfix out now, so maybe we'll get that one?

Reactions: ponyguy

Avtoklav

Sep 25, 2017
22 sep. - Finally released a hotfix for v.27 of Crisis Point.
I hope this will lay out the new version. Can't find anywhere =(

jocobcrazy

Sep 12, 2017
most of the patreon support has given up on this person. It took almost a year to release v.27 and all the excuses he been giving out is nothing but to use the supporter's patreon money for his daily life and not the game he promised of.

Aestrocity

Jul 14, 2017
v.27 doesnt really have anything much other than crash fixes. I have a link, I just need to get rid of these 3 posts before linking files thing.
"-Exiting the pause menu with the B/Circle button on gamepads, or the X key on keyboard, no longer messes up Alicia's physics, requiring a restart
-Scientist sex scenes no longer crash the game sometimes
-Jumping on top of the Sentry's shield (which is also a bug that will be fixed later) no longer causes the game to crash"

EDIT - Got the 3 posts out of the way.
v.27
He decided to change his "export option" and No more password anymore with new one.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes