Others Crisis Point: Extinction [v0.47] [Anon42]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Loving the new update, but as a dude who enjoys his media with 3840x2160 on a 48" display, the size of crosshair is this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know the recent update is still a WIP, hopefully this gets fixed in the next one, it's especially annoying since i got keratoconus so it makes stuff hard to see already and when the reticule is so small it pretty much just blends into everything (atleast for me).

-MK-

Aug 24, 2020
Loving the new update, but as a dude who enjoys his media with 3840x2160 on a 48" display, the size of crosshair is this:
I know the recent update is still a WIP, hopefully this gets fixed in the next one, it's especially annoying since i got keratoconus so it makes stuff hard to see already and when the reticule is so small it pretty much just blends into everything (atleast for me).
that's rough, but at least it isn't tracking ammo, so you can use accuracy by volume

Anon42

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Thank you for the report! My monitor isn't nearly that big, so I just missed the fact that the cursor doesn't properly scale with screen size. I'll make sure that gets fixed asap.

Nov 20, 2020
What an interesting game! I'm only upset I haven't heard about it until today but from what I've played and seen so far this has tremendous potential. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Anon42

ocrach

Jun 4, 2022
I don't know if it's my Dualsense, I don't think it is because I don't have this issue on other games, it's constantly acting like I have the right stick pointing up. Changing deadzones does nothing.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes