Others Crisis Point: Extinction [v0.47] [Anon42]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Maybe the complainer guy is getting sidescroller games confused. Could be he's thinking it's Night of Revenge or SiniSTAR?

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Maybe the complainer guy is getting sidescroller games confused. Could be he's thinking it's Night of Revenge or SiniSTAR?
More than likely, it was adult side-scrolling shooters like Xenotake and such that brought me here. There's probably a bunch of those kind with insect-on-lady action that resulted in a birthing, and he got his wires crossed after seeing the more... beasty enemies be swapped out for aliens.

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
The only modern quality (and English) sidescrollers I know of with tentacles and pregnancy are:
Night of Revenge
SiniSTAR
Mission Mermaiden
Iris in Labyrinth
Hounds of the Meteor

There's others but the art isn't that great.

Reactions: Mordona

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
That's the plan! We won't be releasing on Steam until the game is complete, so no Early Access, but I fully intend on releasing on Steam once the game is done.
Nice. i recall i was a patron long time ago but since my financial situations is always weird i had to remove many pledges through time, but i will definetly buy the game on on steam, like i did for other games even if they are available here

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
I love the effort you're putting into this, man. Might have to try my own melee-only run at some point lmao. I wonder if there's some way I could make Boss 2 possible with only melee..
I recommend doing it, it's a little breath of fresh air since I've played many versions, and in all versions I've always started a new game. Still have to finish the rest of the game, though. Guilty Gear is not letting me.

btw, just joined the Patreon, small contribution but I hope it is a recurrent one. Wish I could contirbute with more, this project deserves it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anon42

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Love the game,needs more futa too,and if much possible,without balls

Also not to brag but im not that great on the brain subject and Catacombs puzzle is killing me,a tip besides the ¿torches? to proceed,or some walkthrough?

Last edited:

Makaroid

May 16, 2020
it's just my opinion, it would be realy nice if the next update have all the enemies like wrapped soldier have threesome animation as well for the torguis and the scientist just like the slime and wrapped sentry and also alicia with big boobs in every CG

Reactions: srg91

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
I wonder why she is so buoyant anyway. I always sink in water IRL if I don't swim, and she's wearing more than a swimsuit. Are her fat balloons just that uplifting?
It's more about body composition. I know some people who are more buoyant than others, about body fat ratios and stuff. And, this isn't Earth. So maybe it's super water (denser than what we have, etc).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: falafelswoop

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Mm, yeah. If I'm gonna go all logical about it I should also have taken into account how high she can jump, too. Low gravity may be a factor.

Dover2

Apr 2, 2019
Tentacle, yes. You pretty much encounter tentacles in every biome... as for birth/egg, cg only.
i would actually really like birthing content in the gameplay, essentially after a climax with the endovex or whatever its name is, Alicia actually holds its eggs like in the CG, and after a few seconds she lays the eggs and those can spawn some more endovex's, this content can be disabled, and if you try to warp while pregnant, you return to normal before you warp. just to prevent bringing enemies into safe zones. it would be like the big breasts effect really.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
i would actually really like birthing content in the gameplay, essentially after a climax with the endovex or whatever its name is, Alicia actually holds its eggs like in the CG, and after a few seconds she lays the eggs and those can spawn some more endovex's, this content can be disabled, and if you try to warp while pregnant, you return to normal before you warp. just to prevent bringing enemies into safe zones. it would be like the big breasts effect really.
Yeah, games that do this are the best.

They're rare though.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes