4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0.jpg

Overview:
Charming, pretty, and...a guy?!

Yuu may have a bit of experience experimenting with crossdressing, but when a mix up leaves him wearing his sister's clothes one day, he finds himself catching eyes - and hearts too! Meanwhile, Kiriya is a shy boy who's only talked to Yuu in passing a few times; and certainly not while he was crossdressing! At first he even mistakes him for a girl...but maybe him being a boy is better after all? Plenty of hijinx lay ahead for our quirky lovers!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-04-27
Release Date: 2018-11-21
Developer: Top Hat Studio, Inc - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Store: - - - - -
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
All (Episode 1): - - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL ANDROID - COMPRESSED

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg 9.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hella cute yeah, too bad it's just a kinetic novel. I enjoyed it though. :)
I was interested to see if there was a second episode, but sadly not. (yet?)

We're interested in doing future episodes but will need to change our approach to doing so because of the unexpected removal from Steam last year.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
11 engines detected malware in the exe. With so many, its hard to think that these are false-positives View attachment 291324 View attachment 291324
You do realize that probably most of them are russian/chinese, right? Just look at Avast, Avira, AVG and so on that are the most trusted antiviruses ever used and they say clearly no virus.

Aside that, thanks for the game. Though I already had it and I forgot to ask it for the lads here.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes