Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Alright, since it doesn't look like a fix is coming too soon, can someone explain how to edit the character's relationship value through the command console or something? (Or even how to open the console, for that matter?) Someone mentioned what stat you have to change, but I have no idea how to actually do that.

Syrett

Jun 3, 2020
Alright, since it doesn't look like a fix is coming too soon, can someone explain how to edit the character's relationship value through the command console or something? (Or even how to open the console, for that matter?) Someone mentioned what stat you have to change, but I have no idea how to actually do that.
if you mean getting the family to the next relationship level, aka close friend, not possible yet.
rel is capped at 25, needs to be 30, also the cutscene isn't implemented yet.
changing it via renpy save editor and attempting to get to level 2 results in crash due to the cutscene not being in the game.
the cutscene you get for interacting at home at certain times is all there is at the moment.
no further level ups in 0.3

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
if you mean getting the family to the next relationship level, aka close friend, not possible yet.
rel is capped at 25, needs to be 30, also the cutscene isn't implemented yet.
changing it via renpy save editor and attempting to get to level 2 results in crash due to the cutscene not being in the game.
the cutscene you get for interacting at home at certain times is all there is at the moment.
no further level ups in 0.3
Right now it's not even possible to complete the quest given by Ava to influence them, though, and I know there's more content after that because it's both mentioned in the changelogs and there are images in the game's folders of quests that take place after that one. Not to mention all the stuff the dev said, including the fact that it *is* supposed to be possible to get to tier 2, just not through the mind control menu. But the scene to trigger tier 2 isn't working, and the screenshot shared by the dev shows the relationship value at 30.

I just need to know how to edit the relationship value so I can properly check everything I need to check.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Okay, so apparently with no (clear) announcement from the dev, . They mentioned they were working on one, but not that it was actually posted, and they edited it into the post from September 12. FYI, dev, if you're going to post bugfixes, make sure to give them their own Patreon post, or at least edit the post to say it was updated and which parts of the changelog are from 3.0 and which are from 3.0a. When people see that the last post was from September 12, they don't think that it's gonna have an update from more recent than that, especially if the post doesn't say anything about it.

In the new version, it is possible to upgrade the relationship to tier 2 from the mind control menu at Relationship 25, though I haven't playtested anything beyond pressing that button yet.

Reactions: hentai charley

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
Heh, Google is now activly blocking me from getting the I-Patch, saying the website isn't safe enough. Wonder how long it will be before the same happens with the other download sites.

Reactions: hentai charley
Apr 13, 2019
Correct!
Now, if you want tho, feel free to give us a significantly amount of economic support to put what you specifically want in the game, otherwise feel free to play something else, something that's 'perfect' for you while at the same time you don't have to give a dime for it. Good luck!
You could've at least specified there were futas in the game (in the tags, in the description, hell, even a little window in the game at the start could've sufficed). Much like some of the other people here, futas are not something I like. I would've liked to know beforehand if there is any content with them.

Aside from that, the rest of my playthrough is going well. I like everything except the futanari. I hope your development goes smoothly, I'll be back after a couple minor versions come out (probably around 0.5, maybe 0.6 depending on how quick the game updates).

Apr 13, 2019
Heh, Google is now activly blocking me from getting the I-Patch, saying the website isn't safe enough. Wonder how long it will be before the same happens with the other download sites.
You can bypass it by clicking "Advanced" and then "Proceed to" with the URL at the end.

FaekNaem

Jan 17, 2020
So I'm a little confused as to how the release schedule of this game works and since the dev has shown that they watch this thread I may as well ask. As far as I can tell from reading the patreon, there is no set backers vs. public release schedule and the 0.4 update is the only post I saw that had a backer only release. When I go on the game's website, it says 0.4 but the download link is for 0.2 and the download link in the introductory blurb on patreon links to the 0.1 release.

So outdated links aside, what is the intended schedule for backer vs public release?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So I'm a little confused as to how the release schedule of this game works and since the dev has shown that they watch this thread I may as well ask. As far as I can tell from reading the patreon, there is no set backers vs. public release schedule and the 0.4 update is the only post I saw that had a backer only release. When I go on the game's website, it says 0.4 but the download link is for 0.2 and the download link in the introductory blurb on patreon links to the 0.1 release.

So outdated links aside, what is the intended schedule for backer vs public release?
It seems that the way they do it on Patreon, at least, is to have only a single post for each major content release and then just edit that post with updates and/or making it available at lower tiers over time. That's why the 0.3 post is shown as being posted on September 13 and available to the public, even though it was Patron-only on that date, and there's no "edit history" to show when they made it public or updated it from 0.3 to 0.3a.

Unfortunately, I don't know exactly how long it's supposed to be, but from the timestamp on my previous post it seems the 0.3 update went public sometime before October 4 (because I remember seeing the public version with no apparent bugfix when I made that post). So my guess would be that it goes public either two or three weeks after it's first posted. I'd keep an eye on the private 0.4 post between October 25 and November 1.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016

We do our best to release the patreon version around the 10th-15th, and public releases around the 20th.
In a couple of hours we are releasing 0.4 version, including a few bug fixes

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I hate how much of an asshole MC is becoming ever since he got his powers. Nearly a different person from the start.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also hate how is looks like there won't be any relationship progression with any of the "love" interests that isn't you slowly tightening your fist on their brain

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I hate how much of an asshole MC is becoming ever since he got his powers. Nearly a different person from the start.

I also hate how is looks like there won't be any relationship progression with any of the "love" interests that isn't you slowly tightening your fist on their brain
What is that scene in specific? since we are two writers, sometimes the tone is not exactly the same for some scenes, and this indeed feels a little bit off of what we have in mind. I'll check it in detail if you tell me what scene this was!

Reactions: kamikazedrew

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
Cross Worlds [v0.4a] [Lustful Entertainment] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : , ,
Original Size (515 MB) / Compressed Size (110 MB)

Compressed Mac : , ,
Original Size (479 MB) / Compressed Size (75 MB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Aug 16, 2016
Hello, MaraTDuoDev
The art looks great so far and its good to see someone building some well thought out gameplay components. So I'm looking forward to see how this goes.

However, I discovered an Error when meeting Isabella in the Guild after the Guide's intro:

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Cross Worlds [v0.4a] [Lustful Entertainment] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : , Workupload, Pixeldrain
Original Size (515 MB) / Compressed Size (110 MB)

Compressed Mac : , Workupload, Pixeldrain
Original Size (479 MB) / Compressed Size (75 MB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee
you are a bit late lol

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes