Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Cross Worlds [v0.4a] Unofficial Android Port + Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 90mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Reactions: Thy4nd and Grimlar

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
You could've at least specified there were futas in the game (in the tags, in the description, hell, even a little window in the game at the start could've sufficed). Much like some of the other people here, futas are not something I like. I would've liked to know beforehand if there is any content with them.
Thanks for the warning. I'm glad I looked through the thread before I invested my time. There's nothing worse than surprise fetishes that you aren't into popping up in games that weren't tagged as such.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Thanks for the warning. I'm glad I looked through the thread before I invested my time. There's nothing worse than surprise fetishes that you aren't into popping up in games that weren't tagged as such.
I am not the owner of the thread but agree it must be tagged

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Will say, that we are looking to implement the ability to turn the only futa character by v0.7 or 0.8, and perhaps th ability to change your roommate too (tho that requires more work)

Reactions: ZxSncis
Aug 15, 2021
I am not the owner of the thread but agree it must be tagged
You should contact the moderators and let them know what tags to add. You can open a ticket saying that you are the dev and are unable to add tags. The open ticket option is at the navigation bar at the top of the screen under the tickets dropdown.

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
OK so the game looked interesting but am I crazy or is this missing the gay tag? Because it is 100% forcibly going in that direction from where I am in the early game. If that is the case I will have to give this one a hard pass. No hate for anyone that is into that kind of stuff but fixing the tags would prevent people who are not into certain things from trying the game and getting turned off/ disappointed.

Reactions: Stonerbank

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
OK so the game looked interesting but am I crazy or is this missing the gay tag? Because it is 100% forcibly going in that direction from where I am in the early game. If that is the case I will have to give this one a hard pass. No hate for anyone that is into that kind of stuff but fixing the tags would prevent people who are not into certain things from trying the game and getting turned off/ disappointed.
The dev isn't the one who has control of the thread to fix the tags. And they said a they will try to make futa and gay optional in the future but that it would be hard.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Will say, that we are looking to implement the ability to turn the only futa character by v0.7 or 0.8, and perhaps th ability to change your roommate too (tho that requires more work)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
It is not forcibly; you are not forced to have sex with any of those characters, they are all optional

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
The dev isn't the one who has control of the thread to fix the tags. And they said a they will try to make futa and gay optional in the future but that it would be hard.
Gay and futa *already* are optional, what we want to add is a way to change the characters so you have more content

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes