RPGM - Crossdressing in Camelot [v0.47] [Stickyicky]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Seiyuki

A very good game, though I don't know if I agree with the past switch to RPGM. I would also like some more visuals, whether that be original art or stuff from the internet, it would really enhance the experience! I also feel like it's been in development for a long time and the version is still very low, which is not super encouraging for those who would like to play a finished version someday.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

dicksarecute

Let me tell you, I have several years of experience with lewd games, and I've played a few text-heavy games (Transylvania, The Last Sovereign before it had pictures, a few more i can't remember names of), and this is the first time I managed to jerk off to one. 10/10 would wear a skirt again.
  3. F
    4.00 star(s)

Frank Diamond

The writing here is excellent. This is a text based game, so the writing is the main thing.
    There are some bugs, like being able to equip things you don't buy, and seeing some events multiple times and getting the inventory objects again.
    The user interface takes a lot of trial and error to figure out also.
    This is some of the sexiest writing I have ever seen.
    The main theme of why the MC must transform is brilliant.
    The title of the game is clever.
    The music is varied, interesting, and helpful.
    The author clearly has a solid grasp of English grammar and idioms.
    Overall, the pros vastly outweigh the cons.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Kinjiru

Very well done game. You're not shoehorned into making specific decisions too much, a good amount of content and the art (I play the anime version) is top notch. The music isn't too bad, either. Looking forward to seeing more from this developer.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Hoosier

This game is surprisingly good, it has various scenarios witch you can continue as a guy and be dominative or steadily transform the character into a sissy slut. For now, I don’t know the intention of the creator for now because it’s a text-based game and have some illustrations in some parts, although I like a lot of that, for 3 reasons:

1° It gives time for the creator to work on the mechanics of the game and the story, and he doesn’t put bad illustrations just to have more content;

2° For those who like to read and imagine every detail of what is happening, it’s a wonderful experience in a game where you interact with the world but also spend time reading and imagining these things;

3° The writing is very good, and have a lot of details where if it were to be illustrated it would lose some important information that build the tension for the scenario. (I read novels and sometimes read the manhua, so yes, several images can’t capture all the detail writing).

Overall, it’s a good game and have a lot of content already! (story, items, interactions etc.)
    Oh, and the story is very believable, the reason why it is good to effeminate the character to become more powerful it’s something that keeps you trying new ‘’curious’’ things for the sake of being stronger aand, for that good piece of writing that I know the public of this game will love. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

awqsrem man

This game surprised me with how good it was.
    Important - this game is mostly text based. Sure, there are a couple scenes with artwork, but they are mostly close to the start of the game, at least for now.

As someone who's at most bi-curious, there was quite enough content for a "dominative" male. You don't have to be super girly, which a lot of these transforming games force on you.

You can still get raped or pegged, but that's avoidable 9/10 times by winning fights... and not being too curious.

Honeslty, lots of content rn, and lots of potential for the future.
    Love the simplistic combat system, although there's quite a few "negative" effects I would never choose. Also not enough boss enemies to use your powerful spells on.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Staimh

Overall thoroughly enjoyed the game so far.

Young male wannabe adventurer discovers he has no talent for brute force fighting but has some magical talent. In his world this is unusual for males. It becomes clear that magical power is correlated to the caster's femininity so the hero has to decide how far he wants to go down the feminization route to increase his power.

Nice plot which includes a number of very considerate females who seem happy to go out of their way to help the hero increase his magical potential.

Good writing, cute images (cuddly even some of the time), nice humourous banter between MC and antagonists and I didn't come across any bugs.

Very important point (in my opinion), developer takes an active interest in the game thread.

Looking forward to future releases.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Crazyhermit9000

i like it i gets regular updates which is more than you can say about a lot of games the writing is really well done the only thing i think this game could use is some cg's still i give it a 5/5 because of the writing alone srsly well done
  9. 5.00 star(s)

cehate

It's a great game. Good balance between sex scenes and gameplay, you don't go around doing noting for an hour without anything interesting happening. Writing is also very good. It's a shame there aren't more renders for the scenes, that would make the game so much better.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Hubs_in_hose

Fun game. This brings me back, somewhat, to my enjoyment of RPG - Adventure games, with one of my favorite kinks thrown in. It is a simple story right now, but I can see where growth can occur. Like an earlier review, I'd like to see a character sheet that details armor/clothes and stats.

This is a game that I can see myself downloading each update. I consider a four star rating at this point in development a very good rating. As it grows it could reach five star.
  11. H
    4.00 star(s)

Havoc4Gaming

i really enjoyed what this game has to offer it has a lot of small details which i like though i wouldn't mind some kind of visual element like a character spreadsheet similar to pen and paper RPG games but that is just a nitpick it's not an essential element