Seeking Crossdressing

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
I have been on the hunt for some time looking for a quality game that has the MC crossdressing in it. As in a sissy/boy/man dressing in female clothing. I have played "Perverted Education" "eWardrobe" and "Secretary" along with more than a few from TFGames. I dearly hope for some more games like them. I'm going into femboy and sissy withdrawal.

Reactions: skullsandhearts

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I have been on the hunt for some time looking for a quality game that has the MC crossdressing in it. As in a sissy/boy/man dressing in female clothing. I have played "Perverted Education" "eWardrobe" and "Secretary" along with more than a few from TFGames. I dearly hope for some more games like them. I'm going into femboy and sissy withdrawal.
This isn't exactly what you're looking for, but you might like:

Also, here are the games with the sissification tag:

Reactions: OnlyForNau

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016