Mod Ren'Py Completed Crossing Borders [Part2 Full] Walkthrough Mod [ShaddyModda]

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
1602216104589.png

This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my mods please consider supporting me on my , or .

Updated: 2020 -10-17
Game/Creator: Crossing Borders - MFN -
Modder: ShaddyModda - - - -
Mod Version: Part 2 Full
Game Version: Part 2 Full
Language: English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
Part 1 Full
-
Part 2 Full -
OTHER
Part 1 & 2 Full unofficial android port incl. my mod: HERE by Wills747 -

Masterlist of Mods

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I don't do the android ports myself. But you can join The Team discord by clicking on the link in my signature. We have a couple of porters on there. Wills747 for one, that takes requests and adds mods into the ports.

Reactions: Backdoorman

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
If you ever want to make a mod for my game (for new versions for example), feel free to write to me if you need help :)

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
If you ever want to make a mod for my game (for new versions for example), feel free to write to me if you need help :)
yeah sure. I'll definitely do that. And i don't know if you're already a member, but several of us modders have started aTeam lead by OscarSix. you're welcome to join our discord. There are already a few devs on there. link is in my signature

Reactions: MFN

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
yeah sure. I'll definitely do that. And i don't know if you're already a member, but several of us modders have started aTeam lead by OscarSix. you're welcome to join our discord. There are already a few devs on there. link is in my signature
Yeah, i will check it later, when i will be at home))

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Cool :) just to do some name dropping as for team members. OscarSix, IamAB, Zoey Raven, and myself of course. total of 10 modders right now, and we're waiting to hear back from Maim lain when she's officially back which should be any day now if all goes well with getting Patreon back up. Some of us are still learning I myself am just starting to get into scene replays.
It's a great community for questions and help for both modders and Dev's. But i have to be honest we like to tease each other as well. so expect some interesting conversations from time to time, when we need to blow of steam and just have fun.
Anyhow sorry for the long post. i think I'm getting tired and i tend to ramble when i do, but we'd love to have you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hah, thats cool:)
English is not my native language, so i rarely communicate on foreign servers)))
I mostly communicate in english with the guys i know, so i'm very silent at times:D

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Sure as soon as my brain wakes up. lol. Strange i didn't get notified of the update though!

• Love
Reactions: gamarexx

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I was advised by MFN not to make mod for part 2 yet, as he/she will be releasing a completed version in a few weeks. So at MFN's suggestion i will be waiting.

Reactions: doujin1 and MFN