Ren'Py - Completed - Crossing Borders [Part2 Full] [MFN]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

The part one is supposed to be a game but it has 3characters and every character has 3 and 1/2 events.

The grind is insane for the nothing burger it offers. The positive note is that you can grind all you want on spot, yu dont need to pass days to grind.

On the negative note in the begining if you try to do something without the relationships needed it backfires and lose relationship points. This happened to me, i lost 300 trying to grind, and even with cheats took me like 3 minutes to fix.

Visually looks kind of awful, horrible, and characters and empty vesels to put virtal penises inside.

Stay away from this one
  2. 1.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

This game could probably win an award for one of the worse games ever.

Arguably I think this game might even be a troll. I can't imagine that he actually put time into this. There is probably less then 8 scenes in the first part and maybe less then 15 in the second part.

Also, any scenes available are just parts of a previous scene. So I guess you could say in total you get to have sex with each girl at least once in both parts. (two girls in the first part only.)

Nothing makes sense there is no progression. You just constantly click and replay breakfast and saying "thank you" to family members to earn points until you reach 100. Which takes more time then it should. Which is why I say its a troll. The creator probably wanted you to spend hours playing this with no reward just so he could laugh at everyone who decided to give it a go.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Depp6

Same repeating content for each character that lasts for about 20 seconds max. (Maybe a whole one minute once or two.) There's a little more content in the part 2 but why not make them the same game? English is not really good but I don't really mind that. Contents should be longer and progressive.