Which character do you like more?

• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
You play as the main character - a guy 25 years old, who returned home after studying at the University in another city.
This is a simple story in which the hero returns home, where 2 sisters and his mother are waiting for him.
You will have to remember again what the warmth of the family is. But there is a catch. Your mother divorced your father.
When you get home, you will find out that your new stepfather lives under the same roof with you. Is this good or bad? You decide.
Russian:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you can't finish or open some events, please, read a walkthrough.
NTR OPTIONAL (READ WALKTHROUGH OR USE CHEATS (BUT I RECOMMEND YOU PLAY WITHOUT CHEATS))

Thread Updated: 2020-10-17
Release Date: 2020-10-14
Developer: MFN - -
Censored: No
Version: Part 2 Full
Language: English, Russian
Other game: SAAC
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Part 2 Full

Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Part 1 Full

Extras: RUSSIAN* - WALKTHROUGH - WALKTHROUGH MOD* - Android + walkthrough mod* - Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

11.png 8.png 13.png a9.png m5.png m30.png k9.png k13.png m43.png m50.png m54.png k28.png m17.png a14.png m10.png k30.png k15.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
First off: Good screenshots, will take a look in a few days. Bookmarked. :)(y)

Developer Notes:
(...)
Read the walkthrough.
Personally, I don't like games - games in general, not only adult games - that need a walkthrough. In my experience that dimishes the whole game experience. If it is not intuitive enough to keep the story/events progressing, I prefer an in-game hint system. When I see a dev ponting to a walkthrough of their own game, I get slighty suspicious, because I've seen devs that use WTs to cover for their laziness in writing and/or programming.

Please, I am NOT saying your writing/programming is lazy, I haven't even played this game yet. I want to give you some honest, direct, and hopefully constructive feedback. As I said, I will take a look, because you already succeeded in making me curious.

Good luck!

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
First off: Good screenshots, will take a look in a few days. Bookmarked. :)(y)

Personally, I don't like games - games in general, not only adult games - that need a walkthrough. In my experience that dimishes the whole game experience. If it is not intuitive enough to keep the story/events progressing, I prefer an in-game hint system. When I see a dev ponting to a walkthrough of their own game, I get slighty suspicious, because I've seen devs that use WTs to cover for their laziness in writing and/or programming.

Please, I am NOT saying your writing/programming is lazy, I haven't even played this game yet. I want to give you some honest, direct, and hopefully constructive feedback. As I said, I will take a look, because you already succeeded in making me curious.

Good luck!
Thanks. I make walkthrough and cheats for people, who needs it

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes