VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Crossing World [Demo - Rework] [TheBigFish]

1. 1.00 star(s)

-Yor-0728

Don't waste your time on this game, although they sell you the idea that it is a harem with many famous anime characters, it is only superficial. It has no story, what happens makes no sense, and it has very, very few +18 scenes. A waste of time I would say. It's not worth playing. I would detail more, but I just have to say a lot of text, meaningless text, little action.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Tmoney5050

Very good animations with characters from lots of different animes. I only wish this game was longer but i am sure it will get better with each update as long as they keep coming out..........................................................
  3. 2.00 star(s)

iron4doves

The only redeeming quality of this game is its art/animation. It's koikatsu, but it is very heavily customized to be aesthetically pleasing, and the video and still captures from it are well done.

That's it. The story is typical for this "genre" (MC stuck in world of anime/video game waifus) but delivered poorer than most (which is something to behold as these stories seem to always be delivered poorly). The writing within the story is very bad both due to a mixture of below average grammar and nonsensical actions/dialog for all characters. The gameplay is click-and-read. There are ~10 choice options, but 8 of those are "fast sex or slow sex", and the other 2 are "skip scene or dont skip scene" (so, let's just call it click-and-read). After about 15 minutes of click-and-read through the poor dialog and story, I just hit "skip" and blew into game over in 1min.

Really there is not much else to talk about in a positive or negative light. The game is simple, which isn't bad unless most of what exists within it is bad, which I believe is true here.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BarneyAKQ

I dont know all of the names of characters in this game but the scenes in update 0.2 is really exciting and tense. And there is another round. Generally speaking familiar anime characters with nice curvy model and cartoon texture are gorgeous.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

sadas21

So I checked out Your game earlier in the day and I must say it has a huge potential, first months won't be easy but if You keep going I can easily see You in top games in here ;)
    Girls are cute, their renders are really nice, hope to see more of each girl's story, introductions were fun.
    Soundtrack isn't bad, not something I'd listen on my own, but suits the game.
    My overall impression is positive, tho only thing I need now is simply more :p
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Jackie123

Great Game. Great Models. The story is ok but tbh there arent a lot of games like this out there. so its good to see other devs going this direction. Try it out guys and support him if possible his patreon followers are really low for this beatiful game that we are getting.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Kalcifer

Leaving a 5 stars because I personally think the 1 star rating that was left was out of pocket. The art is definitely the strong point of this game. That and the great variety in the female cast. Love the art and the renders are amazing. Truly looking forward to seeing how this goes. Great game so far!
  8. 1.00 star(s)

molitar

MC has the worst personality ever and the angel has the personality of a demon and not an angel. The entire personalities of the characters are all messed up and total crap does not fit them at all. Also trying to make 2D Eastern art as a 3D Western art is just awful.

Story: 1/5 (stupid plot and cringe worth dialogue)
    Art: 1/5 (stop trying to take 2D Eastern art into 3D Western Art Style. Also everyone looks like they been running all the time there is too much damn breathing animation.

If you do not mind seeing the girls that you like being destroyed personality wise and being mutilated by being turned into 3D than this game is for you.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Herhes

After playing this first version and taking into account that it is an initial assessment (you have to see the subsequent development) I comment on the experiences

- The characters are quite successful and are quite sexy, finding a great variety with different characteristics, something that I consider important

- Animations are very good

- There is a lot of variety of anime and manga characters that some of us have dreamed of ... jejeje. Although if I tell you the truth, some do not even know and I miss someone else like Bulma, Chichi, Nami

- The dynamics of the game for now is simple and unidirectional, you advance fast and it does not take much work to get what we want

- To put a but, I see the story a bit lazy, but I will wait for future updates

My final assessment is 4/5

Congratulations and thank you for your work !!! Good luck ;)
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Haze2604

The game really makes a very good first impression.

The setup and the idea of uniting different characters from different games, series and more and putting them into one big whole world is something that many fans are surely longing for.

Furthermore, the design of the characters is wonderful. Tsunade could definitely use a larger portion of curves to simply match the anime, but it's still wonderful.

I'm very excited to see what the developer can create out of this wonderful scenario to feed the fans with content on a regular basis, of course.

Very much looking forward to the next updates and good luck!