Ren'Py - Crossroads of Love [v0.1a] [allion_Ell]

1. 5.00 star(s)

rance_zero

Review for version v0.1.

As of this version the game has only day 1, so not much to review.
    Renders are excellent.
    Characters are well executed, dialogue is good and the scenes are hot.
    Plot is good, nothing to say about it. But it seems that there is some kind of worldbuilding going on too, as you get a little bit of it from the dialogue.
    Wardrobe feature was a nice, original add.
    Seems promising, and I love some lesbian action myself, so I will come back in 2 or 3 months to check the other girls, and review it again.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

GreenDark

This VN makes me sad.
    The visuals are great, the two girls we get to see so far are hot and the promise of "lesbians only" is always pleasant.

But the writing made me roll my eyes and facepalm too many times. I'm not even talking about the broken grammar and typos. The protagonist is intensely unlikable, full of herself and judgmental, the exposition is overbearing in how it tells the reader who the characters are supposed to be without showing any of it and the whole scene with the "suspicious guy" in the beginning is embarrassingly on the nose and inadequate at portraying what it wants to.

I give 1 star for the visuals and 1 more for the potential this might have if the dev takes any steps to remedy these issues. Sadly, after bringing up these criticisms in the thread before writing this review, the dev ignored all of it and didn't address anything. So I have to conclude this story will remain terrible all the way through.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

testing321

1st sorry for my bad english. Let's start. For demo, it is really short and ends abruptly it makes me think the game has a bug because it suddenly back to the main menu, I kinda expecting ending note like "The demo ends here".

But the cg...oh my goodness, rarely see a beautiful render like this. I don't know how to put it into words, but not just the characters, but the background, the environment, the lighting and the angles all of it give perfect ambience. Well at least for me:).

I truly hope this game is not just some "one or two updates and there you go down the drain" again. All the game that starts with something so beautiful easily ends with "abandoned" tag. Good luck for the dev and great job(y):).