RPGM - Abandoned - Crummy Classroom [v0.12a] [Void Palace]

1. 2.00 star(s)

nulnil

Gameplay: Very Poor (2/10)
    =====================
    If you need to know, the combat is boring and generic, you have little info on enemies (who are rather simple) and just spam the most powerful attack until you win. Turn based combat should always have some element to add some kind of challenge, like a large-scale battle or dodging system.

As of now, the game is very buggy with sex attacks not doing anything, being able to flee while fucked, and some enemies dissapear when you flee from them. Oh, almost forgot to say, there's no "dating sim elements" yet (though honestly I think that's for the better).

Presentation: Poor (3/10)
    =========================
    Presentation is often not understood well or just ignored most of the time. Presentation is how the player is in control of the sex and how it ties into the game. Enemies will randomly sex attack you, and there's no way to prevent this. Sex attacks don't do anything for now though, so yeah.

Visual Design: Flawed (4/10)
    ============================
    This is a mercy 4/10. Visual design is about how the artstyle is done, how unique it is, and consistency. This game suffers from the last one, where you have the clash of the artist's drawing and the base RPGM assets. I get this might change in the future and I don't want to deal out a 1/5 to this game yet.

Final Words
    ===========
    Since this is an early review, the final version's quality really depends on how expermenting the developers want to be the combat system.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Aramintha

The art in this game is top tier and if you like futanari that is just a huge bonus I know futanari games are rare to find but hey sometimes these gems pop up from time to time.

I think the game has tons of potential and could be one that fills that itch that futa fans have been craving for.

If the devs can iron out the bugs, make a consistent fun story and add a nice variety of content I think there is a lot that could be achieved with this game.

some futa on futa or futa on milf would make the game stand up even more since those are even rarer in futa games nether less I wish luck to the devs and hope people don't be too harsh on them from just a demo I can tell the devs clearly have passion and listen to the feed back if they put in the work they can have a wonderful game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

RumbleBR

very good game, futa content(i love it) and is going to be an nice rpg, I hope can see more about this game soon as possible and more updates as well. Good work and continue bring more for the futa community.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Anarys

Don't waste your time on this game.

The dialogue is absolutely atrocious and the story is confusing as hell. I encountered lots of bugs too. I wouldn't even call this a demo; just awful.

The only redeeming quality is the art. Obviously that is the only thing it has going for it since this is not a game.