Crush Crush

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
So I started to rip all the assets from the Steam version of Crush Crush with the Moist & Uncensored DLC, but since I don't have the Charlotte or Darya bundles, I don't have access to their streamed uncensored content (though oddly enough their regular censored content was included with the base game). So I figured I'd hop on here and ask if anyone happens to have those bundles and the DLC and wouldn't mind sending me their copy of the cached streaming files so that I could use them to rip the last couple dozen images to complete the current set and share them on here somewhere.

Now I'm on Linux, so not sure where to find these on Windows, but for me they were in ~/.cache/unity3d/Sad Panda Studios_Crush Crush/ which was loaded with sub-directories with names like "003346f8e6bfc9babaa347d56703e8793516c86b" which are what I'm looking for, not the normal StreamingAssets content found in the main game directory, I've already got all of those ripped. If you happen to have those bundles and the DLC and would like to help that would be greatly appreciated.

anoop

Nov 23, 2017
So I started to rip all the assets from the Steam version of Crush Crush with the Moist & Uncensored DLC, but since I don't have the Charlotte or Darya bundles, I don't have access to their streamed uncensored content (though oddly enough their regular censored content was included with the base game). So I figured I'd hop on here and ask if anyone happens to have those bundles and the DLC and wouldn't mind sending me their copy of the cached streaming files so that I could use them to rip the last couple dozen images to complete the current set and share them on here somewhere.

Now I'm on Linux, so not sure where to find these on Windows, but for me they were in ~/.cache/unity3d/Sad Panda Studios_Crush Crush/ which was loaded with sub-directories with names like "003346f8e6bfc9babaa347d56703e8793516c86b" which are what I'm looking for, not the normal StreamingAssets content found in the main game directory, I've already got all of those ripped. If you happen to have those bundles and the DLC and would like to help that would be greatly appreciated.
if u get the dlc file plz inform me

Reactions: F9Zoney

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
if u get the dlc file plz inform me
Sorry, no one ever came forward to offer their files on this and I haven't had the money to toss at them myself, so still don't have access to the 2-3 DLC girls. It's also been a while since I've ripped stuff, so I'm falling behind a bit when it comes to the newer girls added since whenever I created this thread.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Sure, if you have them, that would be a big help. I can have a go at digging through them and exporting things, and finally get around to sharing all the dumps, still got to get a lot of the newer girls added since last year dumped as well. Haven't looked in a while to see if anyone has beat me to it, but I've always wanted to finally complete the collection and get it out there for others.

Etaxo

Jan 6, 2020
Sure, if you have them, that would be a big help. I can have a go at digging through them and exporting things, and finally get around to sharing all the dumps, still got to get a lot of the newer girls added since last year dumped as well. Haven't looked in a while to see if anyone has beat me to it, but I've always wanted to finally complete the collection and get it out there for others.
If u have it done, please inform me ^^.

LailaYom

Nov 29, 2018
I would also like to join in on this.
I'm not great at ripping stuff myself, but if you still need it, I can buy it and share everything that I got.
I did wanted to do something with the ripped stuff myself, but I won't have the free time for even attempting anything serious for several months.
I did search for this post to at least see if I could even find anything, should the time arrive.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I actually ended up picking up the missing girls during a recent sale, so I have basically everything. Now it's just a question of making time to sort everything after the initial dump. There are so many images and many of them are duplicated for some reason, so still trying to decide on a plan of attack for getting things sorted in a decent way for sharing.

Reactions: turkler

last_death

Oct 1, 2018
Any a good person can share Moist & Uncensored DLC files for steam please please please im so poor :(

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
To the best of my knowledge, you wouldn't be able to use any of the rips in game at this point. You'd have to find a way to convince the game you actually own the premium content, and I don't know how to do that. What I've done so far was just load things up into AssetStudio in order to dump out the images, but they are now just loose unorganized images, and because they won't stop putting out new stuff, I am behind again on ripping everything. Haven't picked up that premium fox girl yet and I think there've been a few phone fling additions as well. There might other stuff as well, hard to say, I haven't been following the game too closely over the past few months.

Typically I just load it up once every couple of weeks to see what the current event is. I don't really recall how I did it, but a long time ago I managed to track changes in the config file that keeps track of stats and narrowed down which entry relates to diamonds, and then through a ton of trial and error, I managed to figure out how they coded the values for the diamond count and gave myself like a million diamonds, lol.

So I don't ever bother with the daily stuff anymore, and just drop the diamonds on whatever events show up, lol. Which basically means I usually only have to spend a few minutes every 2 weeks to keep up with things now. Though I'm starting to build up a backlog of girls I haven't run through now.

Overall it isn't that great a game, the art is really mediocre and often anatomically incorrect, but since I put so much time into it early on, my completionist side won't allow me to fully abandon it, lol.

I've been pretty busy lately, but if they end up putting that latest premium girl on sale during the winter sale, I might finally pick her up and then just do a raw dump of all the images and toss it into an archive and toss it out somewhere and let someone else deal with cleaning up the collection if they so wish. I just don't care enough about the game to try to sort it all out myself and if I keep waiting for me to get into the mood to get around to it, it will never happen. >.<

Black Puchi

Apr 28, 2020
If some kindly soul could share the Moist and Uncensored DLC for Steam I would be very grateful, im not in good terms with money right now to buy it ;-;

comicsansis#1

May 25, 2020
If some kindly soul could share the Moist and Uncensored DLC for Steam I would be very grateful, im not in good terms with money right now to buy it ;-;
You pretty much have 2 options:

1)

Nutaku hosts the 18+ version on their website for free.

Pros: No moral qualms
Cons: Smaller window, lower res images, no voice acting for most of the girls

2) Cheat engine ( )

(Steam ver) Download cheat engine and open table. After you boot up the game, click on the flashing computer icon and choose Crush Crush. (If it asks, keep the list.) Find Pointers -> GameState Static Pointers -> Pointer -> NSFWAllowed. Right click -> "Change Record" -> true. In the game, the uncensored option should no longer be grayed out.

Pros: Opposite of Cons for option 1, Can add diamonds and stuff through CE
Cons: Complicated, downloads required, questionable morality

Last edited:

comicsansis#1

May 25, 2020
I actually ended up picking up the missing girls during a recent sale, so I have basically everything. Now it's just a question of making time to sort everything after the initial dump. There are so many images and many of them are duplicated for some reason, so still trying to decide on a plan of attack for getting things sorted in a decent way for sharing.
In AssetStudio, if you filter to only sprites, that should get rid of the duplicates.

Reactions: uradamus

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Hmm, that's a good point. I knew the filters were there, but never put them to use, as I'm usually the sort to just dump everything and then sort things out after, heh. But for something like this, most of the stuff that gets dumped isn't that useful, unless someone really wanted all the voice clips or to recreate the UI or something, so I should probably just dump the sprites and be done with it. I think yet more stuff have been added since the last time I looked, so I might have to do it again anyhow. Kinda busy atm, but I should get to it within the next few days at the latest hopefully.

Reactions: comicsansis#1

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I think the thing that gets me with this game, from what I can see unless I'm missing something, is that there's different prices on different platforms? Like the mobile version has different shop girl prices to Nutaku and perhaps even Steam too I'm not sure on that one. Hell, one of them alone on Nutaku is £15 lol. (few quid cheaper on mobile). Would be nice if there really was just a standalone rip of the game with everything all together somehow since it's likely one of the better R18 clicker type games I've seen at least. I like the jobs and hobby systems etc.

Oh also, does using CE with Steam games not cause issues? Like.. being banned issues?

Last edited: