Recommending CrvX1995's stomach bulge/cum inflation/xray game recommendations.

CrvX1995

May 6, 2024
I see many threads asking for such games.

As a h-game/sex games player, r34 collector, neet, basement dweller and certified coomer I've decided to share my collection, of course still in hopes someone else can recommend some new titles I may have missed.

This list in no particular order, some of these only feature one of those things, some have two, some have all three, various degrees of how extreme given aspect it, I only divide it into different categories (2D, 3D, 2DCG, 3DCG, VN's, Simulators).

In bold are games that either do one of these fairly well, or are so simple and short even if they aren't that great in this department, it doesn't hurt to try them and add them to your collection, additionally ones that use green are my absolute favs, in red are the crappier ones you can skip. The ones that are neither in bold or green or red aren't necessarily bad, do try these as well.

VN's (3DCG, Renpy games):

1. Leaf on Fire - Pokemon parody, has few scenes that feature small belly bulging, with cum inflation, cervix penetration and of course x-ray, however not all scenes feature it, some are done better than others, all are very short and animations themselves have low framerate.

2. Simple Days - Large focus on pregnancy, broken/sabotaged condoms, switching pills in some scenes, multiple creampies, tricking into impregnation, some scenes have belly bulging related to occasional use of penis size increasing pills.

3. MIST - a lot of nice bulges, very well animated with nice looking characters, more importantly unlike the two above, characters are custom, it's not DAZ renderers like in Leaf on Fire or Simple Days, no cum inflation, but some orgasm/creampie scenes make you feel like it has it because of how well it's animated, even has one scene with penis size increase, which leads to bigger bulge, highly recommended

3D Games (Sims/Animation Players/Sandbox/Dating):

1. Barn Secrets - fairly extreme, furry, simple animation player, has gameplay but also has gallery with it all unlocked, contains bulges and all the way through penetrations, nothing else sadly, also has futa and gay options.

2. Beasts in the sun - sandbox with story, in development by animopron, no horse scenes yet, but has several scenes with belly bulge, cum inflation and also some cum physics, could be great down the line, has scenes with other creatures (at the time of writing just raptor in the initial area you explore).

3. Breeders of the Nephelym - some animations, particularly combination of larger male/penetrating character fucking smaller female/penetrated character, only bulges, not really good ones at this point, but has them.

4. Delta Zone - decent bulges, impregnation, lots of cum but with no physics (simple overlays/textures and some flowing animaitons when pushing it out) also tentacles (including seeing them move in the stomach), has rape by enemies you can give yourself in to not loose your guns, all penetrations cause bulging, has some character customization, base character kinda looks like Jill Valentine, FPS shooter.

5. Deluded - in development by devs of that game that looks like Life is Strange (after they lost control over the IP) as I recall one scene has bulges, might have more down the line, might be wrong, "open world" (not yet, and more like one in Life is Strange, small open areas to explore) and story driven with character progression/stats, might have impregnation at some point, probably won't have other fetishes, but who knows.

6. Dunegon of Revival - sex as death/defeat sequences, has bulges and I think also cum inflation, also blood, dismemberment, lots of gore, 3rd person dungeon game.

7. FarmD - How to fuck your dragon - you get fucked by your dragon, simple as that, has cum physics, bulges and cum inflation.

8. Heat - furry, rough controls, has bulges, large insertions, similar gameplay to Rack 2 (but without experimentation on subjects, only as in it's first person, you physically interact with subjects, props, etc), has a clone called Project Elera Hotel

9. Project Elera Hotel - read above, same game basically, crappier clone.

10. Imouto Hatujou Saimin App - sorry, don't know what's it's title on f95, but this one is quite good if you like simple sims, you can adjust position, individual limbs, has x-ray, belly bulging, even what one might describe as cervix penetration (sadly one where cervix is just a visual thing, no pushing through it causing any effect, your dick just kinda fucks her all the way as deep as it can go, has slight cum inflation, also has "legal loli" option and various other customization options, pure sim for actual game lovers, no premade anims, you control the speed of actiona and when you cum (and how many times).

11. Kobold Kare - has bulges and cum inflation (or just inflation) but haven't played it much, I hate the clunky gameplay, also kobolds AREN'T SEXY!

12. Last Harem - clicker game, but as reward you can unlock some half decent animations, bulge, x-ray and cum inflation all included (but not in all), anime like characters.

13. Leporidae - simple sex sim where you control a large dick fucking a girl, you can make dick super huge, results in bigger bulge, bit of customization of colors, outifts removal, you can cum inside, causes cum inflation that increases with each cumshot.

14. Pure Onyx - fighting game with interesting art style, some sex scenes (defeat scenes you get if you manage to get yourself pinned down during fights) have some belly bulging.

15. Rack 2 - sex sim where you do experiments on subjects, can cause belly bulges and from what I remember also has cum inflation, but I could be wrong on that part, the game had rough development, not sure they still develop it, might have been abandoned, quite glitch and clunky.

16. Rina Chan / Excuse me Serena-chan - 3D version of 2D version of game from the same dev, you live with a girl, grow relationship with her, can make her grow to like you... or you could drug her, and fuck her in the sleep, up to you if you cum inside her, pull out or use condom or not, has both bulging, x-ray and cum inflation, although of limited effect, you can make bulge bigger by increasing your penis size with pills (also causes deeper penetration, resulting in penetrating cervix and stretching out her womb), has few positions. 2D version of this game has the same features, albeit in 2D.

17. SB Orks Ryona BBC - despite the confusing name, doesn't appear to have any BBCs... but it has orks with big dicks, simple sex sim, only like two positions, crude and inaccurate x-ray (that doesn't reflect the penis size or penetration depth, but shows cum inflation), has bulging (I think), control with mouth (or finger, has android version), some customization of both male and female.

18. Seed of the Dead (also known as Rape of the Dead), both 1st and 2nd entry have some bulging in some scenes, but not a lot of it, and it's really only on some death scenes, I still mention it, but don't play it for it, there isn't nearly enough of it in there unlike all other titles I've mentioned in here so far.

19. Subverse - unlockable scenes in the games scene player (click on bed in captains HQ, get a full save with lots of points to be able to unlock them all) many scenes feature nice belly bulges, sadly can't move camera much and animations have very little control, it's really just an animation player, but it is still realtime 3D game, gameplay itself as we all know is hot garbage, StudioFOW should stick to animating, not making games, clearly they are no good at it.

20. VAM - hardly a game, more like a VR sandbox/animator maker, but clunky, buggy, hard to learn, slow, demanding, prone to crashing and all the cool features rely on paid or free plugins and extra morphs, but you can get decent belly bulges and huge penetrations in it, technically can also do cum inflation since it's basicaly a fast progressing pregnancy belly morph, forget about proper cum simulations or x-ray, your PC would melt if anyone tried to implement these in it (technically it has cum physics with said plugins, but they aren't really that good).

21. Yiffalicious - another scene maker, this time furry, old, outdated, not developed anymore, Yiffalicious 2 is being developed but who knows when (and if) it will be finished, this version alows you to do cum inflation, don't remember if belly bulging is doable, no x-ray, no cum physics, but you can make your own poses and create scenarios where you progress through various stages of the scene.

22. Tentacle Dungeon - very similar to Leporidae, except with tentacles instead of one giant dick, can use two tentacles to fill both holes, can adjust size of character and of the tentacles.

23. Wicked Island - Rust gone NSFW, also quite unfinished at the moment, but you do get some bulges in some animations and also cum inflation/pregnancy.

24. Wild Life - once a great game, now a glorified animation player with broken path finding, lack of story, lack of map, lack of... anything... but BOY does it have a lot of animations (sadly all shared between many characters, only some characters get unique/different animtions, some have bulges, but they are all part of animation, so they are always the same with different characters, can't change sizes of characters (male or female), and even if you could, bulges wouldn't change in size, no cum inflation, but has decent cum physics, you can cover characters in semen to the point you can't even see the original textures, including all of the terrain around them. I recommend trying older build with village demo as it has some actual quests, cutscenes and sex scenes that just plainly work better as a reward after the quests with specific characters instead of simply playing them in their broken down version in the player, has sandbox mode with custom maps/scenarios. UE5 version runs and looks like shit. UE4 version (older, with demo/story/old map) is much better, might be hard to find even older version with a different sort of story (one where you start in canyon and fight a boss, then get fucked by leader of the tribe, you also play in it as female, unlike the village demo where you play as a guy).

25. Succubus Cafe - has x-ray, you fuck succubi that work at a cafe, that's it, but has really nice graphics (way better than even recent Illusion games) and cute characters, well animated, x-ray is in 3D, shows cum inside.

26. Perfect Lover - similar game to above, same dev, same 3D x-ray.

27. Sexaloid Girlfriend - this one breaks the list as it doesn't have either x-ray, bulges or cum inflation... but it's a really nice sex sim, what's great is you have good control of the pace and you can pull your dick as you cum, insert it back in while cumming, etc, the girl reacts differently to different paces, her face goes red as she is about to have orgasm, speeds up/slow down on it's own, the cum lands where you point your dick, one of my fav sims, give it a go, even if it doesn't have all those fetishes.

28. LastHopeV20.0 - another list breaking game, a first person adventure game, may not have x-ray or bulges or cum inflation, but has interesting mechanic of collecting cum and in some scenes you can decide if you want to use it, or if you want to keep going after some point, leading to different ending in a sex scene, great on first playthrough, quite boring to replay, give it a go at least once until you finish it, then uninstall since replying some scenes is hard (no gallery, some scenes only happen once or at specific days, in specific locations and under specific conditions, prepare to keep opening map/schedule in your tablet all the time and keeping track of various things).

29. Girl Stuck in a Hole / AnaSyoujo - VR game with desktop mode, slightly clunky controls, but has x-ray, as name suggests, you help a stuck girl get "unstuck" in the only way ugly bastards from hentai now of - by fucking her (but don't worry, she wants it, it's ok to cum inside too, reminds me of this hentai: ) there is also 2nd scene that happens in a gym storage room, cowgirl position instead of doggy.

30. Our Apartment - has crude x-ray (the type where you see a "shadow" dick outline in the body/transparen skin, but I though I'd mention it anyway.

31. Photo Session / RJ01181256 - new game from dev of Girl Stuck in a Hole, sadly at this moment it's VR only, doesn't work in desktop mode, because it doesn't even fucking have it... Man the urge to buy VR is strong... but I have to save money.

32. Some Modelling Agency - crude x-ray for vagina/ass and separate one for mouth included, but it's not a good x-ray, and it's like all in a corner, feels like half is cut out, clearly an afterthought, maybe one day it will be improved.

33. Stop King! - time stop and x-ray, all in one neat 3D anime package (and you play as a creep following girls, what is there not to like - said all the creepy perverts).

34. Ukiyo Illusion Fair / Ukiyo Genso Ennichi - this one is a bit weird, all games from this dev combine 3D and 2D elements, sex scenes are 2D, almost always feature smaller females and larger males, huge dicks, cervix penetration, x-ray, but not necessarily belly bulging or cum inflation (the x-ray however show things getting stretched quite a lot. I'll add the other two titles later when I find the titles (one is about princess, other about loli in some kind of SCP like facility).

37. 理想のおとうさん - sorry for no english titles, that's just how I have it saved, but my verison is translated, so surely I got it from f95 or some other site - you take care of a girl, translation is ML so she is either your friends daughter or your daughter... who cares, very similar to Rina Chan / Excuse me Serena-chan (feels like same dev made it) as it also features x-ray, there is what feels like belly bulging but not really, it does have cum inflation, cum physics, you see cum in the x-ray, there is impregnation, various conditions you check her for to make sure she is healthy, you can give her tea with sleeping agent, drugs to make her more/less fertile, accelerate pregnancy, etc).

2D Games (Sims/Animation Players/Sandbox/Dating):

That's all for now, I'll update it later with 2D titles as there is a shit load of them and need more time to recheck my collection, and this list already is more compenent and complete than all other threads about these types of games on F95zone combined.

Mods can we finally get proper stomach bulge, cum inflation and cervix penetration tags for games please? Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mindrem