RPGM - Completed - CRYSTAL FANTASY Chapters of the Chosen Braves [v1.06] [Capture1]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Darth Xelleon

For some reason the translation only has the "Hard" difficulty, which means there's going to be a lot of exp grinding. But as someone who grew up with old school classic jrpgs I guess it's acceptable. But let's be honest, the only reason you're interested in this game is to see your favorite FF waifus getting their brains fucked out, including Rydia, Tera, Celes, and even Faris. Hopefully this can get a sequel someday. (or maybe a dlc expansion, but I wouldn't count on that)
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Sarica

I just finished the game. It took me around 7 hours. Honestly, it's fairly boring. I thought so anyway. The art is great and the combat system is decent. However, most of the game is spent grinding, as you'll need money for potions and such, because the enemies are difficult to beat, which is kinda pointless in a game like this. We all know why we play these games, and it isn't for the combat. You have to spend a lot of time leveling up, which gets incredibly boring quickly, as you can imagine. The story is meh. There is a decent number of H-scenes, but they are all similar, repetitive and tedious. And short! Out of the 7-ish hours it took me to complete the game, only around 15 to 20 minutes were spent on H-scenes. You also can't chose when the girls have sex. It just happens to every girl once or twice as you play the game. There is no corruption system or anything of the sort. The game is also completely linear. There are no decisions to be made here. The story always ends the same way. There are a few cities where they could have implemented a lot of scenes and gave players more freedom but, alas, they didn't. You simply go from one location to the next, fighting waves and waves of random encounter enemies (Sooo annoying. Developers have to learn that random encounter enemies are CRAP which nobody likes) who can sometimes attack you 5 seconds after you had beaten the previous group, until you reach the end of the level. There, you see a short H-scene, beat the boss and then move on to the next area. That's it. I would say, if you have a lot of free time and really don't have anything else to play, check it out. Otherwise, skip this one. You won't miss, well, anything really.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

CraziBeast

Here is the deal, this game is really oriented to people that is fan from FF. The battle system is pretty similar to the old school ones.

Also some of the maps are based on the games, so you are going to find some familiar places.

The sex scenes are pretty nice and a lot of them are animated. The problems is that there are not a lot of them (1 or 2 per character).

Also the game is kinda grindy, but with the "super save" you can finish this game pretty fast.

Enjoyable game with hot animated scenes. It worth a shot, especially if you like the franchise.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Balah

thank for the game, i love, this is fantastique to play in english, in japan is too hard and i am so happy to play with you traduction (sorry for my bad english ^^), i return to the game ^^, the scene is very good, all game is very good with the perfect girls for this game ^^