• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Crytpid Courting [v1.0] [llonelly]

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
hfe75a.png

Overview:
Cryptid Courting is a demo of a lesbian dating sim set that lets you explore the town of Crymoure while trying to court one of the 6 available cryptids. After Amria Love lost her job as a doctor after she done something she wasn't supposed to do shes now stuck in a whole new world she never thought existed, luckily though she has a new job lined up for her new life, one at a...crytpid dating agency?????​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-29
Release Date: 2020-12-29
Developer: llonelly -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -

X9gZEM.gif tm7bLO.gif 5zlpht.gif Fhcorl.png lbtC7e.png

Last edited by a moderator:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Gay tag needs to be removed and lesbian tag added. Gay usually means male on male lesbian is for female on female. I almost hit the ignore thread on this one thinking it was more gay stuff.

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
I almost hit the ignore thread on this one thinking it was more gay stuff.
Same with the bunch of gay sims that just posted I figured someone just uploaded a bunch and clicked ignore when I saw the tag. Then I saw female protagonist and got really confused.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Gay tag needs to be removed and lesbian tag added. Gay usually means male on male lesbian is for female on female. I almost hit the ignore thread on this one thinking it was more gay stuff.
in all honesty i dont even know if those people on the screenshots are supposed to be male or female :unsure:
that first person could either be a tomboy girl or a buffed up guy... and the stupid name SHY doesn't tell me anything about his/her gender either!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Daxter250

It says lesbian dating sim so all of them would have to be female otherwise it wouldn't be a lesbian dating sim.

PoEbalu

Lesbian tag is used for girl on girl gay is used for male on male.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Daxter250

It says lesbian dating sim so all of them would have to be female otherwise it wouldn't be a lesbian dating sim.

PoEbalu

Lesbian tag is used for girl on girl gay is used for male on male.
nice screenshots. yo Crazygamer43 can you put those screenshots in ya thumbnail? that would make it a lot clearer who those protags are and that they are in fact girls and not dudes xD.

EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
I'm going to download this novel now, depending on what I think of it initially, I come back here and give a note ... But from the images it looks promising.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

Are you still working on it? :)

Yeah, I am, But college has been taking up a lot of my time so it's on an on and off again hiatus, along with other projects I'm working on but slowly and steadily it's getting there :)