[R>Artist 3D] Unpaid CSP - Looking for a 3D Artist

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Project:
A new game, loosely based on two abandoned games, My Sweet Neighbor and Love Next Door. The story is already in development and will be focused on the relationship between the male MC and the two female neighbors with a handful of additional LIs. This version will not be a harem type game, instead will be more focused on real feelings and the potential consequences of ones actions. While there could be NTR, it is not an either or kind of thing. If NTR fits in the story, then we will include it, but this is not necessarily a feel good game where no one gets their feelings hurt.

There will not be any incest or loli and we are looking at multiple endings.

Developer:
Cursed Studio Productions. Consists of two people, myself as the coder/programmer and @Orangepocalypse as the writer

Looking for:

- 3D Artist

Employment Type:
- Who knows if we ever make any money on this, so you have to be willing to work for free. Any profits we make will be split three ways; the key word is profit so any money after expenses.

Work commitment:
- Work at your own pace. Understanding this a a labor of love, we understand RL comes first. As long as time commitment conflicts are communicated, there will be no problems.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord? F95? email? Other?

Job Description:
- We are looking for someone who is competent in Daz3D or similar. Animation experience would be a plus, but not mandatory.
- Reliable time commitment and access to technology
- An interest in creating a story with some character depth. Commitment to creating scenes that use body language and facial expressions to reveal emotion.
- Availability to meet regularly to discuss story and progress.
- Wants to also participate in the creation and development of the game and the story by providing thoughts/ideas/feedback on all aspects of the development.
- Is willing to give feedback as well at take constructive criticism. We want a safe environment where all of us can give and take without worrying about hurting anyone's feelings.

Additional comments:
- Please reach out to me or @Orangepocalypse if this sounds like something you are interested.