VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Cuck Brother [Final ] [KFNstudios]

1. 1.00 star(s)

L3z1l3

Bad render quality. The images are sometimes so grainy it's hard to see the details.
    The facial expressions, while hard to see, become grotesque in some scenes.
    The story is rushed.
    Dialogue is bad, and contains a lot of errors.
    The characters are not likeable and behave inconsistently.

Basically the game has no redeeming quality.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

NTR guy

The wife model is good. That's the only good thing i can say about this game.

It's a short kinect novel with a terrible english, MTL levels of bad, bad rendered images, strange faces during sex, terrible pacing. I can't recommend even for a quick fap.

The story is really, really bad, wife is already corrupted and hates the husband, the MC does nothing but wait for her to offer herself. The marriage would be already over even if the MC never showed up there.

It would be better if the wife had a reason for wanting to stay with the husband, like the classic "I love him, he's amazing in everything, but fails in sex".
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Hyperserver

bad english - worst renders ever seen - not really any story - too short - dumb characters.
    What else to say?
    As likely as i would tell something positive, but there isnt't anything.
    One of the worst experiences ever.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

DarkWarden

Wanted to check it out given the low amount of netori games out there but alas, it's not worth it.

Every single aspect of the game is low quality, the story, the dialogue, the environment, character positioning and pacing multiplied by the fact that the game was "[Complete]" in one update after release having less content that most other mediocre games have the moment they release.

Also, it's the first time I see a game where all scenes seemed to have been canceled at 80% rendering progress, leaving so many "firefly" rendering artifacts in every single image. There are also UI problems in a game where there are 4 UI elements and similar smaller things but that doesn't matter.

I understand it's not easy to make a VN yourself, but many people do and do it well, I welcome the developer for going for the tag I like and know more similar games will come with time but we must also be realistic once something is made and rate it for what it is.

Cheers.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

ImaginaryMe

Played it because it didn't have any ratings yet. The bad English was something else. Also, there's a shot where the wife gives a blowjob and you see her covered in cum... I can't unsee that. It was a little scarring.

I think that someone properly rewriting the dialogue could save it. Graphics are what they are, but the poor English coupled with mediocre graphics just makes it a no for me.