Dec 21, 2018
its dead monty is braindead
While I agree that he has taken a long time to complete the next update, despite being let go from his job, the man has a life too. Still, I can't help but think about previous posters that claim that this game is actually cuckolding those who want an update. Hopefully Monty doesn't forget about this game.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
This is not a game, doesn't mater the choice you pick the result is the same, a slideshow with a terrible story, the dialogs are so fucking bad that they turned me down. Images with 6.5MiB!!!

WORST GAME EVER!!!
Glad to see this great review. Solid pass for me.

marhen

Sep 27, 2017
Will there be another update or this project is abbandoned?Becauce I would love to see final version.

D

Deleted member 684837

Will there be another update or this project is abbandoned?Becauce I would love to see final version.
will there be more dinosaurs or are they abandoned? its been a while he aint coming back

Jan 23, 2019
He was not very fast at doing previous updates. And as I understand, he is making a lot of animations. So it may have some time... May be he is too busy at finding a new job. No activity at Patreon worries me too, but i don`t think, its time to mark game as abandoned.

Last edited:

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
I's been 3 and half months since the last sign of life on Patreon from the Dev (11 sept), I highly doubt there will be an update.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
how do i save? That minuscular button still isn't working, any keycombinationspossible?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
it seems its abandoned.
they should mark this at least as onhold for now.

3.20 star(s) 18 Votes