RPGM - Completed - Cucking & Cucked: Foursome Adventure [Final] [MAZE]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

An average MTL (machine translated game)

General story is prisoners who have committed crimes against Skyrim and her peopl....wait no people who have committed crimes are sentenced to an island to recover the gem of Tenba. I am not sure if they are informed that Tenba is demon lord of a whole island.

So initially, you and your wife/girlfriend encounter another couple sentenced to the island. You help each other out, form a cohesive group. etc etc.

The game features a rather linear yet open world style, confused? let me explain, in the beginning you can go anywhere, but generally the Netorare or netori (there is both, though eventually it becomes more of a swinging thing upon discovery) in linear fashion. Firstly there are flower gardens with...yep you guessed it aphrodisiac aroma, Now you get a choice, do you watch go for your wife/girlfriend or the other guys? Eventually in this thick fog where you cannot be seen you can cuck or be cucked but to be honest you're getting some anyway and either way. Find a second flower garden...then you have to go to the basement of the church, then the inn and then everything is done. So thats what I mean by open world but also linear.

The end that becomes swinging more than NTR is essentially from what I can make out is a kind of competitive thing between the two guys, basically from what I figure, you are caught balls deep in his girl and you're just like "yep I'm balls deep in your girl, what you gonna do?" and then he's like "well I'mma call your girl inn" which he does, then the grande finale is your like "yeah but im gonna get her on top facing you so you can see me stretch your girl out". Then they all cool, smoke a cigarette, order pizza and they lived happily ever after.

Okay i exaggerated parts of that...like the pizza....Hmm...pizza....oh yeah so having formed a cohesive group....like REAL cohesive...Like...STICKY cohesive group...okay I'll stop, you still have to defeat the demon lord and get the gem back to the king.

Combat wise, at first like level 1 you will struggle and after1 fight you will have to go back to recover. but at level 5 I defeated the demon lord and won the game so...yeah, take from that what you will,

Artwork is okay ish and the number of events small. The game could overall be completed in about 1-2 hours. So it's good for a quick fap or rub of the knickers but otherwise it doesn't really jump out like LLMB (Love Love My Buddy), Sana, Nampa Beach or the upcoming nymphomania priestess (yeah I play a lot of NTR games...leave me alone).

That said I liked the idea, the story....the idea of being trapped on an island where you have to co-operate and share resources is a good one and could have been expanded with a LOT more events and stuff. just off the top of my head you could have had it so someone had to forage for plant food, there is a glaring opportunity, leave who behind in the cave? Come back find your mate has been doing some stuffing but without a turkey in sight? Missed opportunity there. Or even the occasional camp and rest? Opportunity there.

In short worth a download, play, quick tug, fart and move on.... :)