• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Cuckold Childhood Friend JK Asuna ~ Escape from Hypnosis Room ~

1. 2.00 star(s)

RuinedManLife

The story is plain, drawings are plain, English translation (MTL) sucks. It's not worth it. If you still want to check it, just go to the recollection room and watch the scenes, that should be more than enough.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ThePregnancyMaster

Well this is a very short H rpg where you play as a hot girl that gets kidnapped by her crazy teacher and put on a labyrint full of lewd traps.
    I would say that the best part of this game is the protagonist , since she is very hot and I like the art.
    In other hand, the game is so short and it has only a few H scenes.
    Some of them are hot, some of them are just normal for me.
    About the pregnancy tag, well this game has pregnancy, however sadly it is only one ending and there is no birth scene.
    Overall: I recommend this game for those who don't mind playing a very short H rpg game and for those who likes content like corruption. However if you are here for the pregnancy...you will be kinda dissapointened