Unreal Engine - Completed - Cuckold House [Final] [Lustful Universe]

1. 2.00 star(s)

AMRFTY

Quick review: There's no story. As your wife complains about not getting the sex she wants, a man with a gun enters your house and forces you to watch him fuck your wife. You both then pleasure her afterward.

It's a sex simulation where you can walk around while watching preprogrammed sex positions. The only game aspect is that you can rotate the camera. It's build quality is average and the graphics are passable, but this needs more gameplay to actually be a game and more story to be fun.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

MarcoPoolo

This is a glorofied Sceneviewer and nothing more.
    The animations are super basic but the grind for those "points" is inanely slow.

If you chose to try it, do yourself a favor and speedhack the game with x20 speed, unlock everthing and then watch the scenes afterwards in normal speed.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

k2ren

Version Final

it's sad that it's a Final version, else i would have given it a higher rating if it's a first release. but as Final even 3/5 seems generous.

gameplay is nonexistent. you have to watch around 15scenes in order. you cant skip it. you cant shorten it. you just have to wait it through. there are no save games if you exit you have to start over. absolutely terrible game design. just for this i should give the whole game 1/5.

scenes are fine. i like the premise. guy with a gun enters their home (ambivalent if wife hired him). and he keeps fucking your wife to make you a better husband.

dialogues are bad. another 1/5. lots of grammar mistakes too. but the dialogue is like 1min. all the other parts are scenes. all scenes are like 1-2minutes long.

sound is annoying because music is too loud compared to moans. and there are no options to change any of the sound or music.

animation is fine, and graphics are survivable. to release it in this "Final" stage is a bad joke but whatever, i probably rated it too high