VN - Unity - Completed - Cuckold Life Simulator [Final] [Octo Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Michelangelo da Mouso

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah, I just reached to the end of the game... it's like Whaaaaaat?! wtf I just played? how the fuk things went so [insert adjective], and so fast? was I chosing the right answers? hahahahahahahah

Honestly, I've been laughing my ass for 10 minutes straight.

First I wrote I would not recommend the VN, but you know... for non NTR fans can also be an amusing 10-min experience.

Also, you must admit that there's a lot of work behind this... what is the right way to name this piece of art? :ROFLMAO:
  2. 1.00 star(s)

temporary1221

Its not a VN, barely qualifies as a game. Any choices given do not affect the outcome of any scene; the follow-on dialogue does not change and you do not get any variation on the story from your choices. Literally a collection of several 10 second looped videos briefly interrupted with barely legible poor english translations. YOU HAVE NO REAL CHOICES in this "game"
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Zorrscha

The English is awful and Karen's a twat but I was laughing throughout the whole game, quite enjoyable in a comedic sense but not really an erotic one.

Maybe they should of paid for a translator? and making the dude so ugly was kind of unnecessary imo could of actually been hot otherwise
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Mina492

The game animation is extremely smooth, good quality

the graphic is cool 5/5

there are several different characters

the character are well done 4.5/5

Character expressions are well done. 4.7/5

Summary of the game : it's a great game 5/5
  5. 2.00 star(s)

FookU2

The renders are decent. It has a hot blonde in it. That is all. The controls are not great, the game has lagging issues, and is slow moving. It's really a short game, and the few choices don't seem to make detrimental changes, at least from what I saw. Maybe I missed something. The "English" also isn't great. I've definitely seen worse translations, but it definitely could be better.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Angel1984

It would be very generous to actually call this a game.
    There is no story.
    There is no gameplay.
    Finishing takes 5 minutes tops.
    The only one thing that is standing out are animations but there is nothing actually going for this project.
    Dont waste your time.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Seittitgib

Really bad grammar and definitely not proofread. Story begins with the usual NTR tropes of big black trainer.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.