Seeking Cuckold/NTR games

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Sorry to throw a wrench into this, but does anyone know if these NTR has a storyline with the cuck husband consistently getting hints that his wife is cheating and either convinces himself that's is nothing or is too naive too even consider that until later. For instance, Like having the wife call her husband while in the middle of sex, or having semen on her when they meet up
You might want to look into some DDfunlol games, "Marie's" has kind of the stuff you're describing here ...

Marie's

Sequel :

Marie's 2

Just so you know, DDfunlol has a specific kind of humor, you'll have to be into that a bit to enjoy his games. I happen to like his humor very much !

Reactions: BeastMaster59

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
About the definition:
of course is a very broad genre, splitting into many, many subgenres and people tend to have very different definitions of the genre. Usually NTR means that an important person (girlfriend, wife, mother, sister, childhood friend) is stolen from the protagonist by one or more antagonists, thus creating a feeling of jealousy. VNDB devides NTR into three subcategories: (consensual from the beginning; no blackmail, harassment, rape, etc.), (non-consensual at the beginning, but later on the heroine falls for pleasure and succumbs, resulting in a consensual affair) and (non-consensual from start to end). Sometimes NTR is also considered as if the game is played from the perspective of a female protagonist. There is also the subcategory , where the protagonist steals the important person of somebody else. Last but not least, there is also (NTR which is more of a mutual consens, more in the direction of sharing).
NTR usually contains a lot of corruption, manipulation and domination. Furthermore you will often find elements such as blackmail, rape, groping, sexual harassment and voyeurism.

Recommendations:
My favorite type of NTR is NTR type B, though there are games listed that fall into one of the other categories keep this in mind while going through the games in this list, as most of them are picked in terms of this NTR definition. My top notch recommendations are some of the japanese NTR VN games from ANIM.team, Alice Soft, Lune Team Bitters or LiLiM Darkness (most of them have no ENG translation though, which really is a pity cause those are some of the best NTR games you can find, featuring some of the best art, story and gameplay I have experienced so far). Problem is that you cant download most of them here on f95zone. You need to go here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Tsumamigui 3
- Heartful Maman
- Oyako Rankan
- Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru
- Marriage Blue
- Triangle Blue
- NTR Homestay - Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei (ENG!)
- Until Her Armorous Body Corrupts (ENG!)

In the world of
RPGs you can find some of the best NTR games story wise (all translated in ENG and available on f95):
- Henteria Chronicles I
- Henteria Chronicles II
- NTRPG 1
- NTRPG 2
- Boy Hero Ken ~Haunted House Investigation~
- Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris
- Curse of Pleasure
- Scars of Summer
- Dark Hero Party (or Thug Hero Party)
- Home Prisoner
- Sayoko ~The Summer of Wishing to Stars~

Western VNs (all ENG), though western VNs are most of the times not focused on NTR but feature it as one of the main branches or as sidestories. But be aware that most of these arent finished and are even far from beeing finished.
- Restore Her Career
- A Promise Best Left Unkept
- NTR Legend
- Rick and Morty: Another Way Home (Nightmirror's version)
- False Hero
- Girlfriend Tapes
- Demon Boy
- A Mothers Love
- Good Girl Gone Bad
- Our Red String
- Noemis Toscana Rebirth
- NTRMAN Games:

- My Mother Kyoko - NTR Fallen
- Sandstorm
- The Point of No Return
- Babysitter
- Babysitters
- Long Story Short (Onhold atm)
- Family, Friends and Strangers
- Culture Shock
- The Edge of
- The Spellbook
- Kathoey
- Watching My Wife
- True Bond

also check out for a whole bunch of great
NTR mangas!

That should be enough for now ;)

Last edited:

Xeres2120

May 18, 2020
Sorry to throw a wrench into this, but does anyone know if these NTR has a storyline with the cuck husband consistently getting hints that his wife is cheating and either convinces himself that's is nothing or is too naive too even consider that until later. For instance, Like having the wife call her husband while in the middle of sex, or having semen on her when they meet up
Find any good games you'd recommend that what you're after?
- A promise best left unkept
- Turning the page (New but looks good)

Xeres2120

May 18, 2020
This is probably the most exact thing that I'm looking for Teaser ~ Date Kanon. Which on second check seems they are finally updating their 3 years VN
The Edge Of is another good one which you've probably heard of. I'd like to find more games where the female slowly changes into more slutty clothes. Let me know if you've got any recommendations. I like the changes in clothes of Special Request, but there is no male POV