VN - Others - Completed - Cuckold Princess [Final + All Extras] [POISON]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Anomaly33

Suprised how low the ratings are for this. Is it the best game ever? No, but it's absolutely not a 1 or 2 star unless you go into it hating the entire genre to begin with.

+ Art is excellent.
    + Voiced.
    + Unsure what the engine is but it plays similarly to Ren'Py and has a nice interface imo.

= MTL is serviceable. Not the best and not the worst (there are FAR, FAR worse). Most common issue is the typical reversed pronouns but generally you will be able to follow the story after reading each line once. I feel with a proper translation the story would be quite good as well.

- Censored.
    - Slow start; H-scenes are very spread out.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Jucon

Story - 1/5, another very poor "industry" NTR story, the relationships between characters were not built enough before NTRed. Characters have no depth, even too dump so you cant see the corruption progress. Also I didn't see any "real love" or passions of the MC(kind of soulless), sometimes I even felt the MC stole women from those men. =))

MLT - 0/5, bad, really bad, not even GPT/AIs

CGs - 2/5, one point for the whole game and one bonus for the furies, the art of side characters is much much better then the main characters. And also, the "animated" tag was for the character breathing, even just few animated scenes. :>

==> AVG - 1.5/5
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Muchuu

(I do not enjoy VN's over SLG- VN's are not at the top half of my list of game execution)
    Same guitar rift will drive you crazy. The main story animation is -one butt touching scene. (not counting blinking, and the tentacles move around) The zoom in and zoom out will leave you nauseous with vertigo.
    Main story has (2) choices that lead down an ending path (obvious choices) in which, dumbing it down may be a positive for me. Some older VN's I would REALLY have loved, if it were not for 15 choices, 3 options leaving you a possible 3000 branching paths in which your fetish is locked behind one.
    Trust me...(not) I have played Katawa Shoujo once, immediately got the 'Falling off the roof' ending... and should eventually try again.
    2.5/5 :geek:
    Extra input: Artist has the facial animations down really well. Voice actress has a great voice. The Princess' personality is 'Leave at the door'...I had fun imagining a different story to the CG then what I got.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Yes, I will be going back in game for the green haired Elven story....Eventually.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.