Seeking Cuckquean Suggestions?

• Thread starter Deleted member 660815
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 660815

Please share your favorite cuckquean VN or KN so I have more to look at! Mine so far is What’s mine is yours 1+2

Reactions: Pussycat4f

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Well my own games will definitely have it since that's one of my favorite kinks but it'll be awhile before I have anything ready for the public.

Edit: Just to expand a bit on what works for me I like to see a scene like this from my mod:

MCCreeper43.jpg

With an option to escalate to this (also from my mod):

MCCreeper44.jpg

So basically the player can choose to either have the little woman get off on just watching, or she can join in for people would are more into the threesome type of scene.

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Well my own games will definitely have it since that's one of my favorite kinks but it'll be awhile before I have anything ready for the public.

Edit: Just to expand a bit on what works for me I like to see a scene like this from my mod:

View attachment 840529

With an option to escalate to this (also from my mod):

View attachment 840530

So basically the player can choose to either have the little woman get off on just watching, or she can join in for people would are more into the threesome type of scene.
These renders are your own? What is your mod? Can you explain a bit please?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
These renders are your own? What is your mod? Can you explain a bit please?
Yeah those are mine. It's a mod for Babysitter. It started off as a way for me to learn RenPy and then developed into me learning Daz. I didn't go as far with it as I had planned, mostly due to crappy hardware but I had fun with it and learned a lot.

It mostly adds extra scenes between the MC, Christine, Jess, and Sonya but it does also add a little avoidable NTR. The NTR part was me trying to push my own boundaries since I don't like playing NTR. I discovered I don't mind developing it. I was trying not to contradict the vanilla game too much so I didn't go too much into the cuckquean aspect since the vanilla game doesn't really have that. It does have threesomes though so I did some of that.

Link is in my sig but here it is below in case you have those disabled:

https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitter-mod-final-khumak.18347/

Reactions: harsha_26

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Reactions: bobkelpie7