Ren'Py - CuckTales [v0.1.4] [Late Night Studios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

BuranPhan

I think 2 stars is way too low for this game's potential, so I am giving 5 stars to counterbalance. I think many people would be skeptical to try it otherwise, so I invite everyone interest on this type of story to give it a try. Yes it does feel rushed but I think is the developer making an outline for the story before filling in the blanks in between, which I prefer to the alternative of waiting a few years for some action.

The story is alright , but if there was more content it would be better so the pace can be less rushed. And the strongest point IMO is the art being pretty nice.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

InfamousBT14

Story/Character:
    The story goes you are a guy moving to a new town with his girlfriend. Alongside the people you meet throughout the town, they are potential candidates to be a bull to fuck your girlfriend. How they fuck your girlfriend is an unusual method. You find a phone that apparently manipulates guys into bulls that magically appears in your apartment for your girlfriend to have with. On paper, it sounds like an intriguing idea but poorly executed. It’s just currently a device that rushes the sex between the girlfriend and the bull. There’s no real build-up other than the girlfriend flirting once and then boom, it happens. I wish there was more build-up and context of the sex scenes. Maybe first you need to corrupt the guy or find more information about him in order to make him into a magical bull.

The MC is a more feminine character which I’m happy with. Not my favourite portrayal of the MC in an NTR, but it fits well in the context of the game. It’s a very beta MC with a very flirty and slutty girlfriend. It makes for a great pairing, also actually satisfying that the girlfriend also wants to have fun with the MC rather than just completely cucking him. I’m excited about the large variety of characters that can be bulls in the future, I think that the most exciting thing about the game currently is just the potential of bulls.
    Content:
    There is only one quest in the game and it’s just okay, it involves the storyline of meeting the butcher. The only two scenes in the game are two hand jobs scenes.

Gameplay:
    The gameplay is surrounding a town where you explore in a sandbox mode. Accessing the locations is fine. It’s just the lack of features that make it feel poor such as no quest trackers, no gallery, etc. I understand it’s the first version of the game, so I can give it some slack.
    Visuals:
    The visuals are great! I love the art style of the characters, it definitely has a more softer visual compared to other 2D games but still great. I love the body and the look of the girlfriend as well.

Sound:
    The sound design is fine for it’s current state. The sound effects of the game are nice like moving around town and accessing your phone. However there’s a lack of background music, that can help greatly with the game.

It looks to be a fun NTR with some entertaining potential. Just needs some much needed features like a quest tracker and to just slow down the story, it feels too fast at the moment. But definitely keeping my eye on this in the future to see the updates. Currently, I wouldn't play at this current version, but am keen to play once there are a few more updates.