Ren'Py CuckTales [v0.2.5] [Late Night Studios]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Feb 15, 2019
How do I get the scene with Justin? It's just telling me to wait a few days, but I've waited quite a few days. Have done the scenes with Craig

Edit: got it, but it takes waaaaay too long. I was just skipping days till I got to the scene.

Reactions: latenightstudios

latenightstudios

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2024
How do I get the scene with Justin? It's just telling me to wait a few days, but I've waited quite a few days. Have done the scenes with Craig

Edit: got it, but it takes waaaaay too long. I was just skipping days till I got to the scene.
Thank you, we will shorten that in the next update

Reactions: aordd69

klaustidus0

Apr 4, 2022
I tried anything but I can't get any gay content aside from the tutorial/settings in the beginnig. Also not being able to skip time, but having to drive around is terrible.
Other than that, it shows promise, it's just to little to really tell now. Although good work dev on the art and the care youre putting in

latenightstudios

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2024
I tried anything but I can't get any gay content aside from the tutorial/settings in the beginnig. Also not being able to skip time, but having to drive around is terrible.
Other than that, it shows promise, it's just to little to really tell now. Although good work dev on the art and the care youre putting in
Hi, we have some more gay content coming soon in our next update :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bruno55555

Cairenan

Sep 9, 2022
1. We have about 1.5 to 2 hours of content
2. Currently we are keeping the NTR light for the general audience
3. Yes, we have a toggle
Amazing game and I hope you always keep that NTR content light like I want to see my gf being hot and slutty and having sex with other guys while staying with me I dont want to be heartbroken lmao

Reactions: latenightstudios

Geraru

Mar 2, 2023
gay people who played this game, there are good content? XD there are gay nsfw? and if there are, mc are top or bottom? thanks!!

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes